Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF

Discus and support Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Coming from the Xbox One S, Forza 7 played perfectly. Got my Xbox One X and now it’s taking 15 seconds to load stock paint jobs. The Subaru legendary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHAKA PAKUNI, Nov 9, 2017.

  1. CHAKA PAKUNI
    CHAKA PAKUNI Guest

    Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF


    Coming from the Xbox One S, Forza 7 played perfectly. Got my Xbox One X and now it’s taking 15 seconds to load stock paint jobs. The Subaru legendary BRZ instead of showing up as metallic showed up as primer gray. WTF? This is a horrible downgrade at
    the cost of $550. If you are looking to get the One X for this game, don’t. The S is a much better working console

    :)
     
    CHAKA PAKUNI, Nov 9, 2017
    #1
  2. CHAKA PAKUNI
    CHAKA PAKUNI Guest
    Xbox One X buggy AF

    Coming from the Xbox One S, Forza 7 played perfectly. Got my Xbox One X and now it’s taking 15 seconds to load stock paint jobs. The Subaru legendary BRZ instead of showing up as metallic showed up as primer gray. WTF? This is a horrible downgrade at
    the cost of $550. No noticeable difference in any games except GTA V. You can see the bump in that. Skyrim & Fallout 4 look exactly the same, but the so load quicker. Again, really a flop for MS to not have any solid 4K games on realease day. I’d wait until
    they fix this and come out with some 4K games
     
    CHAKA PAKUNI, Nov 9, 2017
    #2
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Resolution and Fps

    It depends on the game.

    The Xbox One X will be able to display 4K 60 FSP (Forza 7)
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Nov 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF

    I have the same problem, in the garage the cars showing up as gray. I hope in the January update they solve the problem. For this kind of issue is better to open the forza fórums. https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
     
    Charleston20GR, Jan 14, 2018
    #4
  5. Charleston20GR Win User

    Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF

    I have the same problem, in the garage the cars showing up as gray. I hope in the January update they solve the problem. For this kind of issue is better to open the forza fórums. https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Resolution and Fps

    It depends on the game.

    The Xbox One X will be able to display 4K 60 FSP (Forza 7)
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox one X 4K install size pre loads

    Hi,

    Not all games have had their patches released yet, the console doesn't come out officially until Tuesday 7th. The only games on my console that I've had Enhanced updates are Forza 7, FIFA 18 and Fallout 3. I'm expecting, Fallout 4, COD WW2, Wolfenstein
    2, Doom 2016 and Forza Horizon 3, on my console anyway.

    Bear in mind that not all Enhanced or 4K Xbox One X games will have 4K texture assets. Assassins Creed Origins is ready to go, it does not have any 4K texture assets. The update simply enables Xbox One X support. I'm also pretty sure Wolfenstein's update
    will be the same. The game will play in or near 2160P, but does not have any extra 4K enhanced textures.
  8. choppyseize Win User

    Forza Motorsport 7

    I've never heard of an Xbox One X bundled with Forza 7. Are you sure it wasn't Forza 4?
  9. Hoagy76 Win User

    Xbox updates

    I have a X, S, and two 1's

    They do not update at the same time, Especially Games

    Forza 7 on the S and 1's updated then two weeks later the X updated, (probably the 4k content)

    For the Xbox's I use all the time, I have them on auto update.
Thema:

Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF

Loading...
  1. Forza 7 4K Xbox One X Buggy AF - Similar Threads - Forza Buggy

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21