Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed

Discus and support Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried twice yesterday to purchase the Forza 6 Platinum bundle for about $31 and the sale on my console would not go through. It was the last day of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kokomiky, Jul 11, 2017.

  1. kokomiky
    kokomiky Guest

    Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed


    I tried twice yesterday to purchase the Forza 6 Platinum bundle for about $31 and the sale on my console would not go through. It was the last day of the sale and now I am being bounced back between Microsoft and Xbox reps.

    :)
     
    kokomiky, Jul 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Did I get "cheated" out of a Forza achievement?

    I bought extra cars for a Just Cause 2 trophy, It was either scan the map for hours or pay $4, it was platinum. In Forza 6 I'm sure it would be Forza Money though.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jul 11, 2017
    #2
  3. Forza 6 load failed

    Whilst playing Forza 6, the game stopped and message appeared on screen "Load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later"

    I uninstalled the game and tried reinstalling. The same message appeared.

    Suspecting my disk might be faulty, I exchanged the Forza 6 disk at shop and tried reinstalling from my new disk. Installation kept stopping and the same message appeared.

    I have tried pressing the console off button for 10-15 seconds (to clear the cache?). Nothing works.

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 2 other games, of similar GB size, which have reinstalled properly so I am reasonably confident the problem is not the console's cd reader.

    I wonder if some corrupted data has got on to the console hard drive (the initial freezing of the game coincided with my broadband hub cutting out when BT were working on their service box outside my house)

    Can someone please help?

    Thanks

    Steve
     
    PotholedHarp52, Jul 11, 2017
    #3
  4. Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed

    Hey there kokomiky,

    Since the sale is over, there wouldn't be a way to obtain the game for that price unfortunately. It's best to keep an eye out on majornelson.com or news.xbox.com for any upcoming Sales and Promotions. Are you still seeing purchasing issues? If so, what error
    message or error codes are you seeing on the console?

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Jul 12, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed

    Hey there kokomiky,

    Since the sale is over, there wouldn't be a way to obtain the game for that price unfortunately. It's best to keep an eye out on majornelson.com or news.xbox.com for any upcoming Sales and Promotions. Are you still seeing purchasing issues? If so, what error
    message or error codes are you seeing on the console?

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Did I get "cheated" out of a Forza achievement?

    I bought extra cars for a Just Cause 2 trophy, It was either scan the map for hours or pay $4, it was platinum. In Forza 6 I'm sure it would be Forza Money though.
  7. HyperSMB Win User

    League play about to end for S5

    [quote user="Bird125"]

    1. TDM

    2. Gold. Ranked 3

    So close to Platinum. Season 6 I'll get there!

    [/quote]

    Your rank within a division means nothing in terms of progress to the next. I was at rank 50 something when I got promoted to Gold and was then promoted to Platinum shortly after that well ahead of people with tons more points in my Gold division than myself.

    -

    Not sure exactly how it works, but point accumulation is certainly not it.
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

    Driving game

    Hello Alisml!

    That is a great question! There is a promotion going on right now that offers Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 for free when you purchase one year of Xbox Game Pass. The offer is available at the

    Sales & Specials
    section of our website. Another great game that is age appropriate is Rocket League, which is included in the Xbox Game Pass. I hope these suggestions helped and happy gaming! :D
  9. NewJackSoCool Win User

    have not received the promotional codes for the Forza 6 Xbox One Bundle.

    I still have not received the promotional codes for the Forza 6 Xbox One Bundle. What is the deal
Thema:

Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed

Loading...
  1. Forza 6 platinum promotion sale failed - Similar Threads - Forza platinum promotion

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21