Forza 6 Bug?

Discus and support Forza 6 Bug? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago, without buying it, I had Forza 6 on my Xbox 1. I played it like 6 hours. Two days later, when I tried to start the game, it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarrierTrain927, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Forza 6 Bug?

A few days ago, without buying it, I had Forza 6 on my Xbox 1. I played it like 6 hours. Two days later, when I tried to start the game, it didn't work. It said I needed the rights to play the game, and that I could get the rights on Xbox stor. I went on
    the store, and it said I owned the game, and every time a try to start it, the same message appears. What can I do to solve the problem?

:)

TarrierTrain927, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 11, 2017
  3. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    R1CH5TER, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Forza 6 Bug?

Hey bud, so Forza 6 had a "Free Play Weekend" and that's why it popped up into your games library! That trial ended and that's why you no longer have access to it....unless your purchase it Forza 6 Bug? ;)

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 12, 2017
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Forza 6 Bug?

Hey bud, so Forza 6 had a "Free Play Weekend" and that's why it popped up into your games library! That trial ended and that's why you no longer have access to it....unless your purchase it ;)
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Bug?

Forza 6 is having a free to play weekend so you can download & play the full game for free this weekend so it's not a bug.
  7. ITPRO75 Win User

Screen auto dims after 10 minutes since July update. Must press Controller button to undim

I have the new Xbox One Slim and the problem is present in this model as well when playing Forza 6. This type of bug should be fixed asap. It shouldn't be that complex of a fix.
  8. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Bugs I found in the game Forza 6

Not saying youre being stupid, its just these are the Xbox Forums for Forza, We were saying post in Turn 10's forums because they are the ones that do the patch work for the game, and such, and I find it hard to believe that they dont read those forums....
    you might try contacting them through their support... which is basically you posting on their Twitter feed, you should get a response there from them..
  9. jakechrisman Win User

Bugs I found in the game Forza 6

I have been posting on the Turn 10 files as well as this but I'm getting emails from them saying they don't look at these files. That's why I'm also posting the stuff here as well because I'm confused and don't know what's going on
Thema:

Forza 6 Bug?

1. Forza 6 Bug? - Similar Threads - Forza Bug

2. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  3. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 bug: Hello,am having truble installing my game. Soo when i try to install Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App its just Forza,am promted with this error. This game does not support installation to a...
  5. can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please?: I recently started running into the problem where when trying to boot up FH5 it would start and get to the loading screen where it starts talking about warnings for people with epilepsy then it...
  6. Forza Xbox Achievement Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Xbox Achievement Bug: Hello. I'm afraid I'm experiencing a bug related to Xbox achievements of Forza, I didn't get an achievement I definitely should have gotten - "Memory Lane" https://imgur.com/a/GgjGv06 (Sorry...
  7. Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 achievement and accolade bug: I don't know why but my game keeps telling me wrong information about achievements. For example: Today i reached Level 93 and i got an accolade telling me that i just reached level 175. On Steam i...
  8. (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...: Issues within Forza Horizon 5. Annoying bug/Glitch preventing me from playing the game further for a 5 weeks now. Already attempted through their end of a support, resulting with a pre-generated...
  9. forza horizon 5 installing queue bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 installing queue bug: Hello, I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , I [img] [img] [img] paused the download 2 times. Then game installed without problem but it got stuck on "Resume...
  10. I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX on Windows
    I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo: Hello Everyone I recently found a bug in Microsoft Forza Horizon 4 Demo can someone tell where I can submit this bug. Thanks And Have A Nice Day 6f724dd5-0f86-4ff5-8bc7-e9daf80eb4cb