Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!

Discus and support Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Forza 6 back in 2016, I was 3/4 done the game, when i had issues within my family life and had to leave...started over. Its 2019 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clown killa86, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!

Hello,

I bought Forza 6 back in 2016, I was 3/4 done the game, when i had issues within my family life and had to leave...started over.

Its 2019 and I just got an xbox one s, reinstalled Forza 6, and it synced my account however, there was nothing there except for 1.5 mil credits, which I'm sure was less then I had in the past. I'm super choked because I spent so much time tuning and creating
    my own designs for my rides. Literally, it's like nothing was saved and I have to start from scratch. I bought that game brand new....I don't understand why this has happened. Is there any way that I can get my old profile from 2016 back? anyone have any ideas
    if this is possible or at least whom I could complain to?

:)

clown killa86, Dec 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Game saves like that are normally saved in the cloud as long as the console is connected to the internet. Did you possibly delete the save when clearing an old console?
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

Thats unfortunate, sorry you have experienced this. It can be upsetting I've experienced something similar on a different game. However you may reach out to support here at Forza
    support

You'll be able to submit a support ticket. And they will be able to look into your account with Forza to see what might be the issue.
  4. RunningBryan Win User

Forza 3 Gamesave

Well I didn't make it to level 50, I'm at 28... -_- haha (Didn't play career much!) I have a decent garage of tuned cars etc that I just bought to play around with though.

-

So none of my cars will be moved over to 4 from 3? It just gives you stock cars based on your Forza 3 level?
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

It's been a while since ,i went to Forza hub.

Didn't know,we can start to unlock cars in Forza 6....

Even if i can't bring my Forza 5 garage into Forza 6,it's a cool new feature.
  6. [ Pete ] Win User

Purchased tuning files

Each tuning set up is specific to a particular make/model/year of car.

So, in your garage, you need to select the car that the tune applies to and use the "get in car" option.

Then, go into the upgrades section and select the tune for that car. You'll see there's an option at the bottom of the screen that will allow you to only see the tunes that are specific to that car.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone! - Similar Threads - Forza cars garage

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  4. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  5. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  6. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  7. forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car: Forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update car. So long in development, so expensive, such a disappointment to be quite fair n honest!!!! Playing on Xbox series X, I mean, what the F...
  8. Forza crashes everytime i upgrade a car and save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza crashes everytime i upgrade a car and save.: Gets stuck on applying settings 703f2f92-fc82-4f1b-a927-27d3074f0bd6
  9. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  10. Disc 2 cars not in garage (Forza motorsport 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc 2 cars not in garage (Forza motorsport 4): I tried moving all my files to a different hard drive but I didn't take disc 2 files with as I was going to download later. When I booted up the game there was an error saying that dlc cars would...