Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

Discus and support Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after my main account was permabanned ive started again with a new one and slowly getting my confidence back and working on getting my achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VT ibanez, Dec 22, 2015.

1. VT ibanez
    VT ibanez Guest

after my main account was permabanned ive started again with a new one and slowly getting my confidence back and working on getting my achievements again. Today i am in group r lobby and i choose my bugatti. One of the admins tells me to change my car
    or he will ban me. I tell him that its the only car i own in that class and i cant change it. He then says again to change the car or he will ban me. So i just quit the lobby. I didnt want to risk my new account also being banned. Why do micosoft allow this
    kind of corruption? I really wish i had gone with sony, since their service is fair and fun. Xbox used to he the thing i escaped to and had fun. Now it has just turned into another problem.

:)

VT ibanez, Dec 22, 2015
  2. Baird Swift
    Baird Swift Guest
    LOCKED: Infectious Modern Warfare server broke my Multiplayer

You were all alarmingly helpful, but I contacted Activision and they haven't threatened to ban me, so, I guess, bye

Baird Swift, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Banning accounts that ask for digital content returns

I just got off chat with a Manager named Rommel. I was trying to ask for a digital content refund because I just purchased the game and it's on sale. The guy threatened to ban me for even asking. What the hell is going on? Is this how customer support treats
    6+ year customers.

Da Haagen Dazs, Dec 22, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I very much doubt a true member of the Forza admin team would threaten to ban you over that & they wouldn't announce it publicly.

Daft Badger, Dec 22, 2015
  5. VT ibanez
    VT ibanez Guest
    It could have been a mirosoft xbox admin. I was in the pre race lobby and i could hear him in my headset. He said "mistaviks, mistaviks". I said "what"

He said "change your car or i will ban you."

I then just quit the lobby..

VT ibanez, Dec 23, 2015
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No one from Microsoft would threaten to ban you. If you did do something to violate the terms of service they would just ban you. It sounds like you just had someone in the game that was pretending to be an employee. In those cases, it's best to just file
    a complaint on them.

Smwutches, Dec 23, 2015
  7. VT ibanez
    VT ibanez Guest
    Thats the thing though i wasnt doing anything against the terms of service. Bugatti is fast acceleration car but it is allowed in the r class races. This guy obviously didnt like something about me using the bugatti.

VT ibanez, Dec 23, 2015
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Exactly. Like I said, it was most likely just someone trying to get a rise out of you. It's best to just report them and move on.

Smwutches, Dec 23, 2015
  9. I to have found that the Turn 10 moderators exploit their position of power. I to have been banned many times without violating any terms of service or code of conduct because Tune 10 are partnered with Microsoft I believe Microsoft should investigate and
    do something about the moderator problem.

The main problem I have found is there is no way to contact them other than email which they don't ever respond to you can look up any other game manufacturer like EA on Google and it will tell you their email phone number and fax number but try that with
    Turn 10 and see what you get. Turn 10 have put the moderators in too much control with no oversight. And I'm sorry to say I don't think it will ever change unless people completely boycott Turn 10 and demand change.

UrGreatestEnemy, Dec 27, 2015
  10. Striixy
    Striixy Guest
    I dont think thats a microsoft admin im sure it was somebody who was not a admin wanting you to change your car in case you beat them. However i am also aware that Forza and the company Turn 10 also have their own moderators infact if you meet a Turn 10
    moderator they will usually have T10 in their gamertag. I personally wouldnt worry over this.

Striixy, Oct 31, 2018
  11. VT ibanez Win User

Thats the thing though i wasnt doing anything against the terms of service. Bugatti is fast acceleration car but it is allowed in the r class races. This guy obviously didnt like something about me using the bugatti.
  12. Smwutches Win User

No one from Microsoft would threaten to ban you. If you did do something to violate the terms of service they would just ban you. It sounds like you just had someone in the game that was pretending to be an employee. In those cases, it's best to just file
    a complaint on them.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Exactly. Like I said, it was most likely just someone trying to get a rise out of you. It's best to just report them and move on.
  14. Striixy Win User

I dont think thats a microsoft admin im sure it was somebody who was not a admin wanting you to change your car in case you beat them. However i am also aware that Forza and the company Turn 10 also have their own moderators infact if you meet a Turn 10
    moderator they will usually have T10 in their gamertag. I personally wouldnt worry over this.
  15. VT ibanez Win User

It could have been a mirosoft xbox admin. I was in the pre race lobby and i could hear him in my headset. He said "mistaviks, mistaviks". I said "what"

He said "change your car or i will ban you."

I then just quit the lobby..
Thema:

1. Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me. - Similar Threads - Forza admin threatened

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  8. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6