Forza 5 vlink on PC

Discus and support Forza 5 vlink on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m at the level to enable vlink. Anna explains it I hit the v on the key board to activate and then nothing happens at this point I can’t escape or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LenMartin1, Apr 18, 2022.

  1. LenMartin1
    LenMartin1 Guest

    Forza 5 vlink on PC


    I’m at the level to enable vlink. Anna explains it I hit the v on the key board to activate and then nothing happens at this point I can’t escape or move forward. Clicking the pointer on everything but nothing responds. I have to go to task manager and close the game .the game play fine till I get to vlink setup again

    Any solutions

    I toggled Anna off and vlink in setting ,same thing happens

    :)
     
    LenMartin1, Apr 18, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Forza 5 vlink on PC

    Yeah, that’s really odd buddy.
    Number pad 1 is the same as row of numbers above q letter.

    So, it’s working but only with 1 above q letter?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Forza 5 vlink on PC

    Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef. I'm a Xbox Gamer and a Xbox user like you.

    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    Buddy could you try this to see if the issue persist on Forza Horizon 5:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app and Forza Horizon app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore (restore only for Xbox app), open the app and try again.

    If the issue persist, click on restore for Forza horizon 5 app
  4. LenMartin1 Win User

    Forza 5 vlink on PC

    Thank you for the time answering my problem. I did follow your procedure . I got to the point where ANNA explains vlink and followed that procedure , same thing happens.I use the number pad on the keyboard and hit 1, nothing happens . I then tried the number 1 key under ( q ) and sure enough it accepted it. That blows my mind. Why do they do that. Don’t they know there’s dummy's out there that don’t know the difference between number pad 1 and key pad 1

    Again ,thanks Josef for your response
  5. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

    Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

    Yes. Other games are OK.

    Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

    And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

    I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  6. smileskybird Win User

    Microsoft needs a reality check.

    I didn't know Forza 5 was on PC... I didn't know Zoo Tycoon (the version on Xbox 1), Forza 5, and a few other games labelled exclusive to Xbox 1, were on PS4...
Thema:

Forza 5 vlink on PC

Loading...
  1. Forza 5 vlink on PC - Similar Threads - Forza vlink

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21