Forza 5 tunes....

Discus and support Forza 5 tunes.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a good group of tunes located over at http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/6281246.aspx but I thought not all would look or know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Popogeejoe, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Popogeejoe
    Popogeejoe Guest

Forza 5 tunes....

There is a good group of tunes located over at
    http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/6281246.aspx
    but I thought not all would look or know to look there for car tunes-ups. Please share your tunes here as well as way to search/find it in Forza 5. Im especially interested in any Volkswagon builds....love
    my VW's

:)

Popogeejoe, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Drag racing setup help 02 camaro.

A forza 5 drag tune chart would be great if one comes soon I have been looking but no dice.......

Up1nSpace, Jan 2, 2014
  3. TGAM ASHY
    TGAM ASHY Guest
    Forza 5

Does anyone know any info on forza 5 about the car tune ups. I hope they link it up to an app or something so i can tune my cars when away from the x1.

Also how many ppl can go on multiplayer

TGAM ASHY, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Forza 5 tunes....

Them VWs <3 Seeing the Golf on the starting lineup made my year. I'm fairly sure every VW owner is the same.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  5. FullHornet Win User

Chassis tuning etc?

6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Forza 5 tunes....

Them VWs <3 Seeing the Golf on the starting lineup made my year. I'm fairly sure every VW owner is the same.
  7. PoisonBullet9 Win User

Bro, do you even Tune?

The only problem with that is there are no tuning calculators for Forza 5. Unless you know of any...
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

Drag racing setup help 02 camaro.

A forza 5 drag tune chart would be great if one comes soon I have been looking but no dice.......
  9. mitchyk Win User

any free tuning calculators?

There are links to other tuning calculators, also the Forza 3 tuning app for android is still free as far as i know, and it works as a base for Forza 4 tunes too.
Thema:

Forza 5 tunes....

1. Forza 5 tunes.... - Similar Threads - Forza tunes

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  5. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  6. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5: Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and...
  7. Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?: Whenever I click “find tune setups” it just shows the screen loading. It used to work but now it just keeps loading and I’m unsure why 4a5bd95e-ffa6-47d2-8482-5af224561fb1
  8. Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.: I wanted to know whether there is a limit in Favorite tune. I know there is limit of saving 500 tunes in MY TUNES. But note sure whether it also counts in Favorite tune or not....
  9. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune: After the update we installed last week my Forza Horizon 4 would not launch. One of the suggested "possible fixes" was to delete the save files from my console and that it would re-sync to the...
  10. Is it possible to tune a car to do a wheelie in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to tune a car to do a wheelie in Forza 5?: Is it possible to tune a car to do a wheelie in Forza 5? Cause in Forza 2 & 4 I had a muscle car that did wheelies on take off someone online tuned it for me back in the day so is it possible to...