Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

Discus and support Forza 5 Sound Problems ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having sound problems with Forza 5 on the Xbox One, I have a brand new Samsung smart tv, the sound is fine on everything else except Forza 5 ! When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProNige, Jan 26, 2014.

1. ProNige
    ProNige Guest

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

Im having sound problems with Forza 5 on the Xbox One, I have a brand new Samsung smart tv, the sound is fine on everything else except Forza 5 ! When playing the sound is fine, until you start racing, then the engine sounds & crashes etc all sound distorted/muffled,
    like broken speakers ? Then when the race is over, the interlude music is fine - I thought it was the tv, being ultra thin - it couldnt handle the bassy sound effects - but when I switch to different games, its fine - explosions etc on BF or Ghosts no problem
    ?? So surely the tv itself is fine otherwise the speakers would sound crap with everything.... Ive tried adjusting the Forza 5 in-game sound settings but nothing seems to resolve it. Anyone else having similar trouble ?? Any ideas ??

:)

ProNige, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Nivracer
    Nivracer Guest
    upload studio

How about Forza 5, I'm having problems uploading Forza 5 clips.

Nivracer, Jan 26, 2014
  3. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Forza sound problems

I had sound problems after update but was fine after reboot

pkvas, Jan 26, 2014
  4. DROPBEAR3000
    DROPBEAR3000 Guest

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

Change system sound too Stereo uncompressed

DROPBEAR3000, Jan 26, 2014
  5. ProNige
    ProNige Guest
    In the Xbox One settings ? How come the sound is fine with other games then m8 ? Dont mean to doubt you, but sat here at work & cant try your fix solution till I get home...

ProNige, Jan 27, 2014
  6. DROPBEAR3000
    DROPBEAR3000 Guest
    Yes the Xbox One setting's. not sure why it has sound problems,

but i had this same problem and that setting fixed it.

I hope this help's

DROPBEAR3000, Jan 27, 2014
  7. Started to have sound problems today after I installed the Road America track will try out his solution the next time I play it hope it fixes the problem.

PeterGriffin197, Feb 18, 2014
  8. Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

Hey Op, I find that I completely lose all sound with F5 when I switch to the dashboard, not all the time, but sometimes.

RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 19, 2014
  9. WMWantzJ5432
    WMWantzJ5432 Guest
    I changed hdmi cords and it brought the sound back

WMWantzJ5432, May 25, 2014
  10. pulsarboy360
    pulsarboy360 Guest
    A bit off topic, but kind of Forza 5 sound/music related, but does anybody else find the music so mind dumbingly boring? It nearly puts me to sleep when I'm waiting for the next race to load up!

pulsarboy360, May 27, 2014
  11. rdb32606
    rdb32606 Guest
    I had similar sounding issues, all sound effects were horribly digitally garbled in Forza 5.

The tech support guy had me do two things which seemed to fix the problem:

1.) Clear the persistent storage first. on the Xbox One Dashboard, please go to Settings >> Disc and Blu Ray >> Persistent Storage >> Clear Persistent Storage. Please do this step 3 times.

2.) Next, we need to clear the MAC alias.

Please go to Settings >> Network >> Advanced Settings >> Alternate MAC >> Clear Alternate MAC >> Then restart the console.

rdb32606, Jul 23, 2014
  12. Snyderman40
    Snyderman40 Guest
    wow, that solution worked for me too (rdb32606's one) but how the heck would any of us figure that out on our own? I was re-routing cables, removing drives, anything I thought was causing the garble

Snyderman40, Jul 31, 2014
  13. R MAXIMUS
    R MAXIMUS Guest

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

besides the sound, anyone find the game lagging? i.e. you have to press A many times to advance, etc

R MAXIMUS, Aug 19, 2014
  14. BEAREGG69
    BEAREGG69 Guest
    tried ddb32606 solution and it worked. I'm happy it has stopped the problem, but I want to know why it happens. This is what I hate about MSoft. You always have to intervene somewhere. Never have problems like this with Apple. Starting to think I should
    have bought PS4.

BEAREGG69, Aug 30, 2014
  15. deadboy5280
    deadboy5280 Guest
    One thing I've discovered is that yes, clearing the Persistent storage will work, (for 1 maybe 2 races) especially well (maybe 5 races or so) if the clearing of the alternate MAC (which forces a reboot, not sure it does anything else if you don't have an
    alternate MAC defined), BUT the issue always comes back. I've been a Forza faithful since original xbox and original Forza, this issue is maddening tho, to the point where I don't want to hear anything about Forza 6 until they get the noise issue with Forza
    5 worked out. Just my .02 - since this has been a problem since 'go' on Forza 5 and continues to be... looks like there isn't going to be a fix? Anyone heard anything from MS or Turn10?

deadboy5280, Jan 22, 2015
Thema:

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

1. Forza 5 Sound Problems ? - Similar Threads - Forza Sound Problems

2. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  3. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  4. Forza motorsport sound turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport sound turned off: Hi all Xbox series X Had the game about a week now with no problems except for, the career keeps crashing if you try to update car between races? So today the game had a update (hopping it was...
  5. There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5: Hi, I tried everything but the game has no sound, if anyone could help. Thank you. 7c36affb-3703-4631-bf34-6f157a070a7e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue: i recently purchased and installed forza horizon 5 from Microsoft store ,i had an issue with low streaming bandwidth so i moved the game from one HDD to another HDD using the moving tool in apps...
  7. No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S): So i started my forza horizon 4and there was no sound i tied everything still not working pls help me fc90a53b-71bf-4db1-b601-92baaf409453
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle: Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing experience but i cannot survive with 30FPS, I have the...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working: I've been waiting for this game to come out for what feels like ages now and i can finally play it today. I got through the initial drive just fine then I went to continue the story and play the...
  10. Sound problem on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound problem on forza horizon 4: Hello, I have a sound problem on forza horizon 4. I play with the headset steelseries arctis 3 blutooth (2019), this problem happens only when I play with this headset in stereo mode and...