Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes

Discus and support Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the premium edition from the Microsoft store, installed the game, ran it, it got past the first two loading things and went full screen, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aidanmcclellan, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes


    I bought the premium edition from the Microsoft store, installed the game, ran it, it got past the first two loading things and went full screen, the screen where the warnings and loading circle in the bottom right hand side then popped up, then 3 seconds later it stops without warning, or the white screen saying the program is not responding and just closes, I've looked at articles and the website on how to fix this, I cannot find the EXE since it is in a file that I do not have access to since it is from the Microsoft store and not steam, so I cannot run the exe as administrator, I have tried updating windows, I am on the current version of windows 10, I updated my drivers, still not working, I do not have any of the virus checkers they say to disable, I do not have any other accounts signed in, I tried Disabling Development Mode and restarting, Time/Date on my PC is Correct, I have a full error report.

    Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6178b442

    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

    Exception code: 0xc0000005

    Fault offset: 0x000000021095a2c0

    Faulting process id: 0x10d4

    Faulting application start time: 0x01d7d3e45d702a52

    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.405.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

    Faulting module path: unknown

    Report Id: 0e1add29-7948-4243-a40d-bb71222af5f0

    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.405.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

    Faulting package-relative application ID: Forzahorizon5

    :)
     
    aidanmcclellan, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. aidanmcclellan Win User

    Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes

    Dang that sucks, I guess I have to try it on my Xbox for now, thanks for the update.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Unfortunately that is a known issue with the game Aidan and both Microsoft and Forza are aware of it and hopefully a fix will be provided soon. See here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    Hope this helps
  4. BS SN34K3R Win User

    Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes

    Hello ive forza Horizon 5 via gamepass ultimate and i purchased the premium add on bundle to habe eaely access. Now when i launch the game it says iam too early. So i cant use my early acccess on the game (main reason why i purchased the premium add on bundle). So can i get a refund of the premium add on bundle because the game wont start. Iam dissapointed right now.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen

    This could be an issue with the app! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

    https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  6. WillemVries Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen

    Hey, uhm so i downloaded another game to test if that would work but what i think is seeming the problem is that i can't login into an xbox live game.
Thema:

Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes

Loading...
  1. Forza 5 refuses to go past the first screen and then crashes - Similar Threads - Forza refuses past

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...: My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a...