Forza 5 paint question

Discus and support Forza 5 paint question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is probably a stupid question but is there a way to use a paint job you have created on more than 1 car in your garage?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aidren0205, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Aidren0205
    Aidren0205 Guest

Forza 5 paint question

This is probably a stupid question but is there a way to use a paint job you have created on more than 1 car in your garage?

:)

Aidren0205, Jan 3, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    banned on forza

I got banned on forza 4 coz I used to Google paint jobs then copy them and I got reported for it will I still be banned on forza 5?

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread

I wanted to create a Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread cause I'm sure there's some DLC everyone wants to see come out for Forza 5. I wanna see more racing tracks for one and I wish that we could create our own racing tracks also kinda like forge mode from the
    Halo games.I also want to be able to search for a certain paint job on my car like example if I would want a Batman paint job or a Spider-man paint job.

IntenseJames, Jan 3, 2014
  4. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest

Forza 5 paint question

Ask on Forzamotorsport.net Forum for a coherent amswer.

WillSmithVXR, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Or someone like me might come along with the answer he seeks!!

@Aidren yes you can use the same paint on other cars as long as the paint has been saved to your clipboard. (I believe it's called clipboard)also, you can check this video out I made for a dad early in launch to help show the possibilities of custom layers.
    And you can put your custom layers onto any car!

skydrive.live.com/redir

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Update:

It was design catalog, not clipboard.

Clipboard is for cutting and inserting layers around.

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Unkwnpharoah
    Unkwnpharoah Guest
    You can save created design elements and layers. Not a particular paint job in its entirety. Your really only saving your decal creations, not your cars true paint scheme. Check out my cars by using my gamer tag and I can help you out if you are looking
    for something particular

Unkwnpharoah, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Aidren0205
    Aidren0205 Guest

Forza 5 paint question

Awesome thanks for the input. I will check out your cars for sure.

Aidren0205, Oct 31, 2018
  9. WillSmithVXR Win User

Forza 5 paint question

Ask on Forzamotorsport.net Forum for a coherent amswer.
  10. Aidren0205 Win User

Forza 5 paint question

Awesome thanks for the input. I will check out your cars for sure.
  11. Unkwnpharoah Win User

Forza 5 paint question

You can save created design elements and layers. Not a particular paint job in its entirety. Your really only saving your decal creations, not your cars true paint scheme. Check out my cars by using my gamer tag and I can help you out if you are looking
    for something particular
  12. Listed mia 510 Win User

Forza 5 paint question

Update:

It was design catalog, not clipboard.😁

Clipboard is for cutting and inserting layers around.
  13. Listed mia 510 Win User

Forza 5 paint question

Or someone like me might come along with the answer he seeks!! 😆

😜

@Aidren yes you can use the same paint on other cars as long as the paint has been saved to your clipboard. (I believe it's called clipboard)also, you can check this video out I made for a dad early in launch to help show the possibilities of custom layers.
    And you can put your custom layers onto any car!

😳

skydrive.live.com/redir
Thema:

Forza 5 paint question

1. Forza 5 paint question - Similar Threads - Forza paint question

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  8. I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?: So, the last few days I went back to playing Forza Horizon 2 which I think is great this game, but I can not download any tunagem and no paint design. It upset me because it's a game that me and...
  9. I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store): So, I just got the game, and I've been playing a bit, and whenever I go to browse tunes or paintjobs for any cars, a notification appears saying that I can't access these features due to my...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Paint Design Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Paint Design Sharing: I have spent many hours developing a few designs on an escalade cady, but every time I go to share, it is labeled private. I have not set it to this and I have created these designs from scratch....