Forza 5 online playing up? cant find game invites

Discus and support Forza 5 online playing up? cant find game invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically me and my friend want to private race each other but we cant find out invites from each other, how do we accept as this is really annoying!?!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJ BODY OIL, Jan 3, 2014.

1. DJ BODY OIL
    DJ BODY OIL Guest

Basically me and my friend want to private race each other but we cant find out invites from each other, how do we accept as this is really annoying!?!

:)

DJ BODY OIL, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Enforcement team I was directed to post here by xbox support to fix my "avoid me" reputation problem

Its not there to stop you playing online its to stop you being matched with someone who doesn't want to play with you, for you not being able to play online everybody playing Forza 5 online would have to avoid you I cant see that happening.

Try just playing with friends also make sure it not other reasons you cant play there have been problems with Forza 5 so check the games forums.

GrowlingYapper, Jan 3, 2014
  3. InkedAngel86
    InkedAngel86 Guest
    Whats Forza 5 like online?

yep still cant find me a match, think il try again tomorrow. have seen the clip very funny

InkedAngel86, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Forza 5 online playing up? cant find game invites

Xbox GoTo <Notifications>

Took me a while to find it too

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jan 3, 2014
  5. DJ BODY OIL
    DJ BODY OIL Guest
    Thanks will check that out.

DJ BODY OIL, Jan 3, 2014
  6. DJ BODY OIL
    DJ BODY OIL Guest
    Nothings coming up, They really have messed up with this dashboard.

DJ BODY OIL, Jan 3, 2014
  7. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    Also if your in a party together the game for party box will pop up and join from there but if you miss the pop up then as said above there in your notifictions

SirSkunkalot, Jan 3, 2014
  8. DJ BODY OIL
    DJ BODY OIL Guest

Ok, something has messed up, i invite him and he isnt getting the invites

DJ BODY OIL, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I know one of my friends had issues getting into a game with his wife.

Make sure your all in an Xbox LIVE Party and all have Forza 5 playing, one of you creates a private match or joins a game and the others should see a notification ( I believe in bottom left of screen ) saying something like ... "A game has been created/found
    for your party, everyone press Start and it should drag you all in, if this doesn't work ...

Stay in the Xbox LIVE Party but everyone totally quit out of Forza 5, go back to dashboard, highlight Forza 5 and press Start and then Quit, then click on Forza to load it back up, hopefully then it should work by doing what I said above.

Lofty Who, Jan 3, 2014
  10. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    ^^^^^^

Well put lofty thats the way to do it.

SirSkunkalot, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Majikthise
    Majikthise Guest
    Basically this bit of the new interface is a big pile of brussle sprouts at the moment.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Majikthise, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Majikthise Win User

Basically this bit of the new interface is a big pile of brussle sprouts at the moment.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  13. Lofty Who Win User

I know one of my friends had issues getting into a game with his wife.

Make sure your all in an Xbox LIVE Party and all have Forza 5 playing, one of you creates a private match or joins a game and the others should see a notification ( I believe in bottom left of screen ) saying something like ... "A game has been created/found
    for your party, everyone press Start and it should drag you all in, if this doesn't work ...

Stay in the Xbox LIVE Party but everyone totally quit out of Forza 5, go back to dashboard, highlight Forza 5 and press Start and then Quit, then click on Forza to load it back up, hopefully then it should work by doing what I said above.
  14. DJ BODY OIL Win User

Nothings coming up, They really have messed up with this dashboard.
  15. DJ BODY OIL Win User

Thanks will check that out.
  16. SirSkunkalot Win User

^^^^^^

Well put lofty thats the way to do it.
Thema:

1. Forza 5 online playing up? cant find game invites - Similar Threads - Forza online playing

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  4. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  5. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  6. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  7. Forza Motorsport wont connect to online

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport wont connect to online: When i try to play forza motorsport it gives an error message saying Failed to connect to forza servers, however when i click play online it says im all up to date and to retry loading, and then...
  8. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  9. forza 4 is not letting me join online, does anyone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza 4 is not letting me join online, does anyone know what to do?: the game some times says can't connect to xbox live, other times it just comes up with an error code and no real solution to it, its very frustrating and its affecting my experience with the game...
  10. Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.: I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft store. Before, when I used a game pass to play it, I was able to play online and with other players. I don't have the game pass any more, but...