Forza 5 no music

Discus and support Forza 5 no music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got an error message on screen, it was one of those classic ones with a red x as the program image. I did not really care at that time, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vladislav (Datboi01X), Oct 20, 2022.

1. Forza 5 no music

I recently got an error message on screen, it was one of those classic ones with a red x as the program image. I did not really care at that time, so I clicked ok because it was the only option, and now my music is gone. when I go to one of the outposts or whatever they are called where you can buy cars, it has music but when I free roam I can't hear it. I tried flipping every option in the sound menu on and off, did not work. reinstalled, did not work, ran as administrator, nothing. everything else has sound but the music is gone. when I boot up the game to the "press enter to continue" screen there is music. can someone help?

:)

Vladislav (Datboi01X), Oct 20, 2022
  2. PhDPeddler Win User

Forza 5 needs better music

Forza 5 was the first game that made me question music in games. Looking forward to the music in Horizon 2.
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Game DVR

Not all games... Forza 5 (no licensed music in game) has audio.
  4. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

No Xbox One music player during gameplay is depressing....

Forza 5 has rubbish music. Was one of the first things I noticed.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza 5 no music

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Vladislav

Is this happening on PC, right?
    If yes, are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Are you playing the Microsoft store / Xbox app version or the steam version of the game?
    Do you know if your system, an app or any hardware component received an update before this started to happen ?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza 5 no music

Thema:

Forza 5 no music

1. Forza 5 no music - Similar Threads - Forza music

2. Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games: Bring back custom music submitted by /u/zippyifrit1 [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud/Game Streaming Forza Horizon 4 Music

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Game Streaming Forza Horizon 4 Music: First off, I'm super impressed with Xcloud/Game Streaming so far. It's super impressive. Little to no inpit lag except for control stick. That said, any reason why the songs are missing in FH4. Is...
  4. Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4: What happened to groove music in Forza Horizon 4? e93f0030-ccc2-4eb6-a91b-457dd9fdb8a5
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working: Split from this thread. Anyone can PLEASE reply for a solution???? You people are SO LAZY at Microsoft SMH... I downloaded it from the UAE store. I signed 8 radio stations already but not a...
  6. Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3: I know that Forza Horizon 3 is an "old" game and I know that Groove Music has gone by the wayside, but seeing as how Groove Music is still a "channel" option in FH3, is there a way to correct the...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 No Groove Music all stations unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 No Groove Music all stations unlocked: Hi guys! Groove Music radio is not aviable for me. I don't have Groove Music radio and Groove Music playlist in audi settings. I got replied from Microsoft but i think they don't understand that...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working: Hi guys! Groove Music radio is not aviable for me. I don't have Groove Music radio and Groove Music playlist in audi settings. Groove playlist shuffle option not working also. Can i somehow use...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music playlist in Poland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music playlist in Poland: Hi guys! Groove Music radio is not aviable for me. Groove playlist shuffle option not working also. Can i somehow use Groove Music Radio in FH3 in Poland? Leave a comment if you need more...
  10. Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2: If i put my own songs on my X1 can i play them while playing FH2? e5c88967-ceaa-4838-b0bf-ef181e08543c