Forza 5 Limited Edition

Discus and support Forza 5 Limited Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought the above title, and have scanned the QR code with the Xbox One kinect, and although it says car pack has been installed, its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bizkit07, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Bizkit07
    Bizkit07 Guest

Forza 5 Limited Edition

I have just bought the above title, and have scanned the QR code with the Xbox One kinect, and although it says car pack has been installed, its not showing up in my garage. Cant contact Turn 10 directly about this issue, please help, as I'm not happy after
    paying extra for this game......

Adam Price

:)

Bizkit07, Jan 14, 2014
  2. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version

Can't wait to download Forza 5 limited edition!!!!

VoodooGTS, Jan 14, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    How many disc you owned on the XB1?

One, Forza 5 Limited Edition. I don't plan to buy any more unless there's a specific Limited Edition offering that I can't get without a physical purchase, and I plant to make Forza 5 digital once it goes on sale ($15 or less).

IceStorm III, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Forza 5 Limited Edition

The cars are made available to you in the game, but are not added directly to your garage. You have to purchase them in game.

Smwutches, Jan 14, 2014
  5. VoodooGTS Win User

Can't wait to download Forza 5 limited edition!!!!
  6. IceStorm III Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

One, Forza 5 Limited Edition. I don't plan to buy any more unless there's a specific Limited Edition offering that I can't get without a physical purchase, and I plant to make Forza 5 digital once it goes on sale ($15 or less).
  7. VoodooGTS Win User

Is the Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version available for download??
  8. Smallz-488F78C0-1339 Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition announced.

Looking forward to getting the Limited Edition of Forza 5 to add to my collection :)
  9. FullHornet Win User

Preorder bonuses for digital download

There were two day one editions for Forza 5. There was the standard day one and the Limited Edition Day One. The Limited Edition Day One came with VIP membership, 2500 TK, and Like 5 LE cars that are specially tuned that you can buy off of the Car Shop
    if you have the LE.
Thema:

Forza 5 Limited Edition

1. Forza 5 Limited Edition - Similar Threads - Forza Limited Edition

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  5. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  6. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  7. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  8. Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.: I wanted to know whether there is a limit in Favorite tune. I know there is limit of saving 500 tunes in MY TUNES. But note sure whether it also counts in Favorite tune or not....
  9. 地平线4和地平线5纷纷遭受限制 (Forza Horizon 4 and 5 limit me to play)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4和地平线5纷纷遭受限制 (Forza Horizon 4 and 5 limit me to play): [img] [img] 我已经年满18周岁,凭什么限制我啊?告诉我解决办法。 I'm 18 years old. Why am I still restricted from playing the game? Please tell me the solution. [ *** Moved from Chinese (zh-hans) Community by Microsoft...
  10. Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?: Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I can't. It has to do something with parential...