Forza 5 is loading older save file - PC xbox pass

Discus and support Forza 5 is loading older save file - PC xbox pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Went to open forza 5 and it did some sync thing and now its loading an older save file resulting in loss of cars and credits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve fr, Mar 28, 2023.

1. steve fr
    steve fr Guest

Went to open forza 5 and it did some sync thing and now its loading an older save file resulting in loss of cars and credits

:)

steve fr, Mar 28, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello steve fr,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. TurboTim1995 Win User

Game Pass Question

Depends on the game, if hte game is cross-play the save files are transferred between PC and Xbox. Game that allow Cros-play for example are: Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 4 and Gears of War 5
  5. harukata Win User

when is the new patch coming out

I had the same problem; it's not a disc problem but a corrupted save file. It made it so that my xbox wouldn't load any of the save files from my hd, even the ones that aren't corrupt.

So i just went into system management and copied one of the older save files to another location and loaded from there. (I probably could have also gone into system management and deleted the corrupted save and tried loading from the HD.)
  6. BongKaos Win User

I would like to get my moneys worth as promissed

Do you mean the forza 5 Season Pass??? If so, This is an XBOX ONE issue on a game not out long enough to need an update yet. Give it some time for new content to be added and GOOD LUCK!!! Part 4 and Horizion have loads of content bundled in already
    with the pass, as they are older games and the content has already been released.
Thema:

1. Forza 5 is loading older save file - PC xbox pass - Similar Threads - Forza loading older

2. forza loads up wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    forza loads up wrong account: when i try to open up forza from steam, i am logged into my xbox live account which should be linked to my xbox forza account, however even though im in the right mc account, it still loads up the...
  3. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  4. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  5. New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads: New xbox x / just purchased and loaded forza 5 / played the summer season with no issues / game locks up after the winter season loads 7b9c5955-6eff-41ac-9233-25a50c38db8b
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Not Loading: Hello everyone, I have been playing FH5 (Forza Horizon 5) for over a year at this point, but I have an issue with the game. Every time when I close the game I cannot open it again. When I try to...
  7. Can’t load forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load forza: the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 is not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is not loading: My system is i7 13700K with a 4090 Nvidia graphics card. Last year i bought Forza Horizon 4 on Steam, and just now i want to play it with my Fanatec Clubsport wheel and pedals. I can start the...
  9. why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in

in XBoX on Windows
    why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in: when i plug my hori wheel into my pc it crashes my forza i have tried re downloading my hori driver but it hasent done anything it wont even start up fa4615a4-a5b1-47c2-a2a0-71e8f452c254
  10. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....