Forza 5 glitch

Discus and support Forza 5 glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; playing Forza five and the mini leader boards are disabled at the end of every race I can no longer challenge someone at the end of my race and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guitarmat66, Sep 6, 2017.

1. guitarmat66
    guitarmat66 Guest

Forza 5 glitch

playing Forza five and the mini leader boards are disabled at the end of every race I can no longer challenge someone at the end of my race and the mini leaderboard is missing also my world ranking is missing now

:)

guitarmat66, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Di5coDonk3y
    Di5coDonk3y Guest
    Glitch in Forza 5

Was having a little blast on day one with Forza5 on the top gear (full track) I was using a F1 like car against a few slower cars. Anyway whilst racing I was coming up to lap the last placed car and my position went from 1st to 8th (done this on 2 separate
    races) when it done it the 2nd time I used a flashback and I was back to 1st again. not sure if this is a known problem, but I found it annoying as I had to stay far back from the slow cars or it classed me as the last car.

Di5coDonk3y, Sep 6, 2017
  3. guitarmat66
    guitarmat66 Guest
    Forza 5 glitch

no post race results no world ranking no challenge mode for my rivals help why is this game breaking down

guitarmat66, Sep 6, 2017
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

5. Jesse E' Win User

Accolade glitches Forza Horizon 5

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Check out the known issues for the game here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

If the bug you're experiencing isn't on the list, please reach out to the game developers to acknowledge it. You can do that by submitting a ticket at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps
  6. CarTzy Win User

Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync

Hello Cbase11,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. However, due to the game's complexity and the cloud save system, we are unable to simply roll back your save or restore your customized cars. As mentioned in our Terms of Service, for game data loss issues, this is still being handled by the Forza Support Team. If you have any feedback or recommendations, please send them to Xbox Feedback and raise a ticket with the Forza Support Team.

I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

We'll leave this thread open for our other amazing and helpful volunteers and community members, just in case they have some insights or knowledge they want to impart. However, our team specifically will bow-out for now, since our findings is that this concern is beyond the reach of the community.
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Accolade glitches Forza Horizon 5

Microsoft planning to fix all the accolade glitches in Forza Horizon 5? Completion glitches on races, story lines, skill tree fulfillment, etc. There literally are too many to list. I love the game. Please fix these issues.
    It is Playground Games (the Developer) who will fix the bugs.

They are working on the bugs and will push fixes when they are available. The problem at the moment is there are only so many coders and too many bugs so they are prioritising things. All we can do is to submit tickets and post on the forums:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360007687533-How-do-I-report-a-bug-

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics130_Support-Issues.aspx
  8. Cbase11 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync

The difficulty Forza or Microsoft face when trying to compensate is none of my problem. The bug that caused me 3 days out of the game is not my problem, how is any of these things my problem. The policy is just laziness, they could easily check my previous save and see that a good chunk of my garage were tuned cars and make an estimate of how much that would cost to put right.

What MS have done here is make a beautiful game but in true MS fashion have cut corners in all other aspects that a user wouldn't normally see like for instance, the fact there is no system in place to simply roll back a cloud save or even stop my local save from overwriting my cloud save (which is unbelievable in 2023).

So they won't offer anything besides my old car garage back? I'd sooner refund all my services and never touch it again, I only have time for a quick cruise around in FH5 these days.
Thema:

Forza 5 glitch

1. Forza 5 glitch - Similar Threads - Forza glitch

2. I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched: So recently, I went in to Forza horizon five yesterday and went to this canyon house of blue print, but when I went there, some blue prints weren’t even there and somewhere there it looked like a...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Glitched Sync: Hi I just want to start by saying I am a huge fan of Forza. When my XB1 finally packed up last year I was gutted because I only really used it to play Forza. So I just bought it on PC instead,...
  4. Copying game files from different PC (Forza Horizon 5) Microsoft Store & Xbox Client Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Copying game files from different PC (Forza Horizon 5) Microsoft Store & Xbox Client Glitch: [img] Good day, I have two different venues where I can access internet, the one being a lot faster than the other. I fully downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 game on my secondary PC so that I can...
  5. Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 glitch infinite loop of loading: So I’ve had this glitch on the Xbox series s where every time I try to load in I’m stuck in a endless loop of loading so I’ve tried Restarting game and Xbox Uninstalling and reinstalling if you...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 glitch: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. At first both the expansion packs- Fortune Island and Lego valley were working totally fine but two days ago, I tried to travel to fortune...
  7. Glitch on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch on Forza Horizon 4: Hey i have this glitch, i just bought the ultimate edition of the game. https://youtu.be/eUo3OtDNFvc This is whats happening 2a45e285-e2a1-4245-bb4f-321ffbd12b76
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Glitch?: So When I Launch up Forza Horizon 4 On my Xbox One, i press A to start, then it says syncing data for forza horizon 4? And it doesnt end. So i have to restart my Game 3-4 Times For it to let Me...
  9. Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 parental controls glitch PC: I'm playing Forza horizon 4 on my pc and I try to go get custom designs but whenever I click on it it says this feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings. I don't have my...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 Glitch!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Glitch!: When playing Mt Panorama track Bathurst using some different cars about 30 seconds or so into the game the road turns to Glass basically with No definition scenery is glitchy as well it is then un...