Forza 5 Auction House Doesn't Work (Computer)

Discus and support Forza 5 Auction House Doesn't Work (Computer) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi (to whoever is reading this), So I recently got Forza 5 and I noticed the "Auction House" says "Not Available." When I clicked on it, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DinoApples, Jan 7, 2022.

1. DinoApples
    DinoApples Guest

Hi (to whoever is reading this),

So I recently got Forza 5 and I noticed the "Auction House" says "Not Available." When I clicked on it, it says exactly this, "Feature Locked: Access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings." So I don't know about any of this and I've googled it and I have no idea where these settings are. If it helps, I'm on computer and just bought Forza normally instead of getting the game pass. I don't know if it matters what level you are but just in case, I'm lvl 11 as I just got the game.

Thank You For Your Time,
    -

:)

DinoApples, Jan 7, 2022
  2. DinoApples Win User

Thank you so much! I thought it didn't work, but i just had to restart my game
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi DinoApples, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

This error indicates that you don’t have the correct account permissions to access this online feature in-game.

Refer to this support guide:

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

You can adjust these privacy settings on the privacy & online safety page, or on a Xbox One or Series X|S console. The specific option you need to enable/allow is under the privacy tab. ‘You can see and upload community creations’ - set to everyone.

You should then be able to access the Auction House in Forza games, as long as you’re connected to Xbox Live and don’t have any suspension. An Open NAT type is also always ideal and preferred.

If you’re on a child account (under 18 in most countries, 19 in South Korea), then an adult from the same Microsoft Family would need to sign in and update your settings on behalf of you. If you’re not currently in a Family, an adult would need to create one (if one doesn’t already exist) and invite you: https://account.microsoft.com/family

There’s no way to promote yourself to an adult, this is done automatically once you reach the required age.

Note If an adult updates your settings, then it’s necessary to sign out and back in again for the changes to properly take affect. Also be sure to select ‘submit’ at the end of the page to confirm and save these settings, which would apply to the account on all devices.

Hope this helps.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Please do research before answering questions: The Auction House was closed temporarily but has been reopened since early December!!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Forza 5 Auction House Doesn't Work (Computer) - Similar Threads - Forza Auction House

2. Forza 5. Auction credits to low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5. Auction credits to low: I sold several cars at auction and was paid several million less than the cars were sold for. Even if they took 15% or more it should have been way more than I was given. Is this normal?...
  3. forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...: forza horizon 5 auction house never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad we cant see them on are map, and where friends is above convy, is grayed out but the auction house isn't....
  4. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  5. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  6. Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5: Hello when i go on forza my forzathon and auction house is unavaible aswell as vinyl search and tunes, i can find online players and get into a session just fine ?...
  7. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5: On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to ccc5771b-b757-48cd-b604-e739e3e517cd
  8. Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.: I am trying to access the auction house in for a horizon 5 but this is not allowed. I have lifted all privacy and content restrictions. Is it because I downloaded the game prior to November 2022....
  9. Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don't have acces to auction house in forza horizon 5: Hello, I have a problem because I have a blocked auction house in forza horizon 5 due to "Profile Privacy". Can it be fixed somehow? 0b0b1f0d-2f3f-4b9b-a191-820053618106
  10. Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5: I can't go to the auction house or look for tunes for my car because it says "Access to user-generated content is restricted" I've looked into everything. My account is by itself, I do not have an...