Forza 4 Question about Parental Control

Discus and support Forza 4 Question about Parental Control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yi, I am a major and this message below keeps on coming up when I try to do something that requires online functionalities like finding online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 丂 卂 Ɋ丨乃 ツ, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Forza 4 Question about Parental Control

Yi,

I am a major and this message below keeps on coming up when I try to do something that requires online functionalities like finding online designs, store shopping, and much more,

I have no parental controls activated and I have spent nearly all day trying to fix this problem

Please could someone help me with this annoying issue?

Forza 4 Question about Parental Control [​IMG]

:)

丂 卂 Ɋ丨乃 ツ, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, 丂. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you on a family group? Would you please confirm it by going to http://family.microsoft.com?

Do you receive this message with other games?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Unable to access my xbox profile online

I would like to change my parental control settings because I am unable to access 'Find New Tunes' on Forza Horizon 4. My restricted content is 'Unrestricted' but I cannot access all the features on Forza.

Thanks

-Nick
    you wont be able to change the parental controls on your account. only the person who has the parent account can make those changes to the settings
  4. Gauthier002 Win User

Xbox E3 2019 sale.

Mmmmmmm good question, maybe a Xbox One Controller and Forza Horizon 4
  5. pasqualeeno Win User

Parental control forza 4!

6. Jurgen1488 Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

If it blocks the parental lock, there is a reason for that. You should talk to your parent.
Thema:

1. Forza 4 Question about Parental Control - Similar Threads - Forza Question Parental

2. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  3. Hi i have a question about forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a question about forza horizon 4: i wanted to ask for permission to use and monetize my forza horizon 4 gameplay footage for youtube and with regards to the content i hope to make. i wanted to do car reviews...
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Forza Horizon 4 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 question: Does Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 DLC codes work on PC's? Is it compatible? fb5b148b-2fb8-4c6b-b3fc-61ed50004fe4
  6. Question about transfering my Forza Horzon 5 progress to steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transfering my Forza Horzon 5 progress to steam: Hello, I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 through game pass on PC and I'm considering buying it on steam. If I buy it on steam, can I transfer my data by linking my microsoft account?...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition question: Hello! I'm new to forza horizon, i started playing from forza horizon 4 on pc, and back then i bought the deluxe version, the most expensive one and through-out the time i played, i did not have...
  8. Forza horizon 4 question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4 question: Hello! I have a question thats important to me. its about forza horizon 4 i was wondering if the people that work on that game could add a delorean 12. Please. It would mean the world to me if...
  9. about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing: If i buy xbox game pass and download the game on my pc do i still get to keep the game if i dont pay the xbox ultimate? 9c156c1f-776a-4a26-beed-20b68ad5de4b
  10. Question about Forza Horzion 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Forza Horzion 5: will forza horizon 5 be on xbox one b6d6b019-29b4-4c1d-a1b7-bcfa566d9fb8