Forza 4 my cars are missing

Discus and support Forza 4 my cars are missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza 4 my cars are missing d01df34c-5ad2-4b15-8823-8435b4eb79f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harrison Prescott, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Forza 4 my cars are missing

:)

Harrison Prescott, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. McHale Win User

New Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel

The Wireless Speed Wheel is great for racing games with the exception of the missing LB/RB buttons. Worked great on Forza 2 and Forza 4 with the exception of not being able to tune my cars. I took the wheel back simply because of the missing buttons. Too
    crippling. If Microsoft were to update the wheel with the LB/RB buttons I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up again.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working

Hi Molly,

This a direct quote from https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_preorders detailing the Car Pass and how it was going to work at launch, "Get
    42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included
    with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is included
    with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions." The number has changed to 49 cars but you should still be able to get all of the released cars in the Car Pass. You can find the Car Pass Calendar menu in the Autoshow and claim whatever car you seem to be
    missing from the Car Pass.

You can find more information from this thread: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst128775_Car-Pass-discussion.aspx
  5. Naffry Win User
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Missing car in Forza horizon 4

Hi Renat! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing car in Forza Horizon 4 game.

Since this is an in-game item, I highly recommend you reach out directly to Forza Horizon Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and possibly fix your missing car:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access to any Microsoft System.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Forza 4 my cars are missing - Similar Threads - Forza cars are

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  4. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  5. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  6. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  7. forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car: Forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update car. So long in development, so expensive, such a disappointment to be quite fair n honest!!!! Playing on Xbox series X, I mean, what the F...
  8. Forza crashes everytime i upgrade a car and save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza crashes everytime i upgrade a car and save.: Gets stuck on applying settings 703f2f92-fc82-4f1b-a927-27d3074f0bd6
  9. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  10. Disc 2 cars not in garage (Forza motorsport 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc 2 cars not in garage (Forza motorsport 4): I tried moving all my files to a different hard drive but I didn't take disc 2 files with as I was going to download later. When I booted up the game there was an error saying that dlc cars would...