forza 4 freezing

Discus and support forza 4 freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i want to play forza 4 on pc it plays for a few mins then freezes please help 8da5ee32-2417-4001-9207-325a3f466d63 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nathan ellis, Jan 27, 2023.

1. nathan ellis
    nathan ellis Guest

forza 4 freezing

every time i want to play forza 4 on pc it plays for a few mins then freezes please help

:)

nathan ellis, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

forza 4 freezing

Hello again, it keeps crashing, does it show any error messages?
  3. nathan ellis Win User

forza 4 freezing

it still does not work sorry to say
  4. Georges C. Win User

forza 4 freezing

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nathan, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  5. Georges C. Win User

forza 4 freezing

6. nathan ellis Win User

forza 4 freezing

no message or anything just freezes and goes straight to desktop
Thema:

forza 4 freezing

1. forza 4 freezing - Similar Threads - forza freezing

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  8. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  9. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situation The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Freezing: Hi everyone, I resonantly experienced some issues with FH5. Since the games release I never had any problems with it crashing ore freezing until now. I don´t know what happened but it freezes...