Forza 3

Discus and support Forza 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone got a problem with Forza Horizon 3 Xbox one . When you start it up and press A to start the game it's kicks you straight out the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pegleg2003, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. pegleg2003
    pegleg2003 Guest

    Forza 3


    Has anyone got a problem with Forza Horizon 3 Xbox one . When you start it up and press A to start the game it's kicks you straight out the game and onto the xbox home screen. Uninstalled it and reinstalled and still doesn't work. Anyone have a answer ?

    :)
     
    pegleg2003, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Driving Game Recommendations?

    Forza 3, Forza 3, Forza 3, Forza 3. I would bet on Dirt 3 having a very busy community because it's new.
     
    Mad Cow Dizease, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Paul Bab, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Forza 3

    Hey pegleg2003!

    There was a service issue affecting this over the weekend, but it appears to be resolved now - if you try again, do you still see that same trouble?
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    Driving Game Recommendations?

    Forza 3, Forza 3, Forza 3, Forza 3. I would bet on Dirt 3 having a very busy community because it's new.
  6. GaryHicks42 Win User

    Forza 4 not importing Forza 3 profile

    I deleted/uninstalled both Forza 3 and Forza 4 from the console. On restarting Forza 3 (this was on Thursday 13th October) I was asked to accepted the title update - if I didn't I couldn't play the game). I have backed up and then deleted my Forza 4 saved
    games and restarted from scratch - still no option to import from Forza 3.

    It appears that what ever the title update on thursday 13th patched it essentially made the Forza 3 saved game unreadable by either Forza 3 or Forza 4.

    I cannot continue the Season play in Forza 3 from where I last saved it as all the game progress appears to have gone. The achievements still show on my profile, but I cannot import into Forza 4 as it appears the title update delete all the data for Forza
    4...
  7. guyinpa75 Win User

    Racing Wheels versus Gamepads

    Forza 4 seat? I've only seen the Forza 3 Playseat.

    You sure its a Forza 4 Playseat? The Forza 3 seat looked very nice I'll admit.

    Link on the Forza 4 playseat, please?
  8. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  9. shinagami69 Win User

    What CURRENT game have you played the most?

    Forza 3 or just cause 2. I've decided to finish the last cheevo in forza 3!
Thema:

Forza 3

Loading...
  1. Forza 3 - Similar Threads - Forza

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21