Forum to Ambassadors/Enforcement Team

Discus and support Forum to Ambassadors/Enforcement Team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Ambassador. Sorry if my my paragraphs and my sentences aren't that good. I'm speaking to you via my phone. I'm writing a forum about an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rerh, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Rerh
    Rerh Guest

Hello Xbox Ambassador.

Sorry if my my paragraphs and my sentences aren't that good. I'm speaking to you via my phone.

I'm writing a forum about an account that was banned near enough 3 years ago. I do not remember the exact date but I was banned for inappropriate conduct of content. Which i would like say that's I don't think that ban woas true/fair Im not tying to make
    up some story to get me unbanned. When I use to play on that account I was a young kid people were aggressive towards me because my voice. I use to play Black Ops 2 and people sometimes "Filed complaint's" on me as jokes. Which I didnt mind sometimes i taunted
    them because i thaight it wouldn't do anything. I don't think that was the reason I was banned. But i use to get a lot of hate messages. But i always replied cussing and being aggressive. I remember once getting a messsage saying "your bad at cod" so i relpied
    Swearing since I was angry that day. If that's not the case i dont know what if it is I'd like like to apoligise and tell you I've matured a lot Since then then. My gamertag was DCG Stamina and my mail is [Mod Removed] please let me know of what I can do
    can do to get my account unbanned Thank You -Sandy

:)

2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Unwanted Xbox Live Gamertag Change

It only escalates to the Enforcement Team if there isn't consensus among the Ambassadors taking part in Enforcement United.

As the section I bolded points out, if the Ambassadors do agree then the Enforcement Team never becomes involved.

voteDC, Oct 14, 2017
  3. MissyQ
    MissyQ Guest
    [REPORT/COMPLAINT] Game Hacking Issue + Flaws

Well, this forum is mostly seen by Ambassadors, not really Enforcement team. But Official Support do look at the posts, and I hope they get you sorted out!

MissyQ, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Nothing you can do.

There is a 12 month time limit to file for a case review.

As your account was banned 3 years ago you are way past that time limit & not eligible for a case review.

The account is gone & will not be unbanned.

Daft Badger, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing you can do.

There is a 12 month time limit to file for a case review.

As your account was banned 3 years ago you are way past that time limit & not eligible for a case review.

The account is gone & will not be unbanned.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Reporting and banning

Nobody on the forums or at Support has any jurisdiction over Enforcement issues. Also the Enforcement team do not use the forums. Your only recourse is via the link that Ambassador denis97g Posted.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH XBOX MICROSOFT WHATEVER

The Ambassador certainly isn't a bot. The only place you get any information is at the site that was linked in the other Ambassadors post. Nobody on the forums or in Support can help with Enforcement issues as nobody other than the Enforcement team can
    deal with them. Also the Enforcement team do not read the forums. I am sorry you feel this way but other than expalining how to file a case review, there is nothing we can do.
  8. Corayt13 Win User

Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]

As an ambassador you should know the enforcement team do not use the forums & posting reference numbers is not allowed on the forums.

If something is not showing up then try a different web browser.

Not all enforcement actions are eligible for case review.
    the Xbox support team said to post on the forums
  9. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Enforcement Team Sign Up

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. First off, Ambassadors issues should remain in the Ambassador forums.

The Enforcement United program was never part of the Enforcement Team and should not be described as such. Also, the Enforcement United program was always in Beta and is now no longer functioning.

Finally, if you would like to be part of the Policy Enforcement Team you'll need to contact Microsoft and apply for the position as all of the PET members work for Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Forum to Ambassadors/Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - Forum Ambassadors Enforcement

2. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  3. Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up: hi im new to Ambassadors, yesterday i have been answering forum questions like crazy but getting no Exp and when i look at my dashboard activity it does not show up why is this pk...
  4. Ambassador Access forum?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Access forum?: Hello, I have an issue trying to view the Xbox ambassador access forum I was an ambassador before my I had gotten a content removal for my gamer tag. On the ambassador site it states under the...
  5. Ambassador Forum Posts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Forum Posts?: OKAY, so I've been a Xbox Ambassador since 2013, and it seems like nobody visits the Forums very often anymore. It says that likes on forum posts gains XP. It's odd because I've gotten likes on...
  6. Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.: Hello, I have accidentally signed up to the Forum ambassador program on this link: https://xcl.xbox.com/Apply.aspx I was the bottom one I didn't mean to sign up to. I was seeing what the...
  7. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  8. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  9. Been Getting Alot Of Trolling on The Ambassador Forum.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Getting Alot Of Trolling on The Ambassador Forum.: What Should I Do for Harassment and Cursing? dc747039-a01a-4004-b7e1-005e3ffb769f
  10. Community Ambassador Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community Ambassador Forum: i recently became a Community Ambassador and I'm still unable to access the Ambassador forums and although it doesn't really matter the ambassador badge is not showing up yet....