Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007

Discus and support Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi peeps, anyone around here from the good old days from 2007? Was just remembering the good times like that time we got together and won like 16 BTB... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ModestElf, Sep 14, 2017.

1. ModestElf
    ModestElf Guest

Hi peeps, anyone around here from the good old days from 2007?

Was just remembering the good times like that time we got together and won like 16 BTB games in a row...

BTW anyone has that pic that was taken on a Friday FGN with the forum regulars from back then? Unfortunately I'm missing mine...

:)

ModestElf, Sep 14, 2017
  2. IansLuck
    IansLuck Guest
    Halo Buddies Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007 :)

Yeah Forum Game Night (FGN) is basically the hangout day for all of us regular forum users. We host them on Saturday nights so you're more than welcome to join. I also believe we are talking about hosting FGNs on games other than Halo: Reach; maybe Halo
    3 or something.

IansLuck, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Lord Sion45
    Lord Sion45 Guest
    Custom Game Thread

well there just so happens to be a Forum Game Night (FGN) thread over in the Reach forum. feel free to join us, because we're having one later tonight around 9PM EST.

Lord Sion45, Sep 14, 2017
  4. IansLuck Win User

Halo Buddies :)

Yeah Forum Game Night (FGN) is basically the hangout day for all of us regular forum users. We host them on Saturday nights so you're more than welcome to join. I also believe we are talking about hosting FGNs on games other than Halo: Reach; maybe Halo
    3 or something.
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

Custom Game Thread

well there just so happens to be a Forum Game Night (FGN) thread over in the Reach forum. feel free to join us, because we're having one later tonight around 9PM EST.
  6. ModestElf Win User

Looking to Game w/ Anyone

if you're looking for people to play or just random friends on reach definetly check this thread FGN (Forum Game Night)

~

We are not a clan we're just some forum regs that love reach and almost every saturday or weekend get some customs going and later a little of MM also looks like we might start jumping into a nother games to do customs or friendly games :p

~

you're more than welcome to join on the FGN ;)
  7. IansLuck Win User

Who would like to play a game with me?

I'll play with ya if you have Anniversary! You're also welcome to join FGN on Saturday nights.
  8. IansLuck Win User

Re-Establishing an Old Flame.

First step to re-establishing an old flame is to get the lighter. ;)

FGN is just the thing for you, Revive. Come back into the light and play with us!

-

Check out the thread titled: "Thread for custom game nights."
Thema:

1. Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007 - Similar Threads - Forum Game Night

2. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  5. New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.: Sorry if this question has been resolved elsewhere. I have searched but am yet to find one that is entirely relevant to my situation. I will be as detailed as I possibly can. I have an Xbox One...
  6. Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.: There has to be a bug in the game pass app or other associated apps, I still can't download Microsoft simulator 2022 of any other games. When attempting to download games it shows as preparing...
  7. game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho: My game says the person who downloaded it needs to sign in to play the game. There is only one profile and it's the profile I downloaded the game with. When ever I try to re download and play I...
  8. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available): The English version of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate keeps freezing and then crashing randomly. I usually can't even complete a single level before it happens. (To note, it only occurs during a...
  9. Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......: been out for 3 days now and there is no forum to discuss issues or the potential of the game. I've had the game since day one and after brief getting use to I'm liking the game a lot. Please...
  10. Forum Game Night (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forum Game Night (360): Hey guys and gals In hope of getting the forums more active i will be regularly trying to set up games for forumers on the xbox 360. Now this has been done many times before with varying degrees...