Fortnite thinks I'm under age and nothing is working

Discus and support Fortnite thinks I'm under age and nothing is working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I completely remove parental controls... I am able to drink and drive but need parental consent to add a friend on fortnite. What is going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrentSeymour, Mar 11, 2023.

1. TrentSeymour
    TrentSeymour Guest

How do I completely remove parental controls... I am able to drink and drive but need parental consent to add a friend on fortnite. What is going on here!

:)

TrentSeymour, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Is this a specific game restriction? If yes, according to Epic games, you can manage it by signing in to this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/account/parental-cont...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fortnite on XBOX think's I'm a child! NOTHING works!!!!

4. FoomBerry Win User

Battlefeild 3 says (player too young) even though i've got an adult account. By The Way this is mulyiplayer

Your Xbox Live account's status has nothing to do with the age restriction. The age on your EA account I'm guessing is under the age of 13. EA doesn't allow those under 13 to play their online services.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox 360 purchase on Xbox One

Hi, unfortunately if your account birthdate is under the legal age to be classed as an adult aged 18 (20 in Korea and Japan) then there is nothing that can be done. Xbox accounts work off the first date of birth entered.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Adult , Xbox says not old enough to see content (on xbox)

It is important to understand that the age with which you have registered your xbox account has nothing to do with your actual age, if you have registered an account under 18+ of age that is considered under age from the service
Thema:

1. Fortnite thinks I'm under age and nothing is working - Similar Threads - Fortnite thinks I'm

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  4. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  5. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  9. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  10. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...: Is there a way to get them back? 57fd2b4d-b521-43a0-99f5-428ce9d084cd