Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

Discus and support Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements. About 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LintyBeret43050, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

Hi All

I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements.

About 2 weeks ago I tried to link a second xbox at another house to the account. It failed, or at least i thought it had. Then when i went back to the original xbox, all my achievements and skins were gone? Basically the game was back to beginning. But
    when i accessed the game on my phone, all my achievements and skins were still there.

I have tried deleting the account from the xbox and restarting, clearing the storage of all my data from the xbox etc, but nothing works, i cant get my hard earned achievements back on the xbox.

I tried to relink my mobile account to the original xbox, but it said that, "this xbox has already been associated with another xbox live account ".

I am stuck, tried relinking accounts loads of time, searched google for answers, but i cant find any solutions. Can anybody help, i want my stuff back!

:)

LintyBeret43050, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, I Think with you need search for Support from Epic Game the Fortnit is Epics responsability
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

In the Epic Games FAQ it is clear that if you do this you will lose your progress.

Contact in-game support to try to resolve the issue.
  4. LintyBeret43050 Win User

Thanks i'll drop them a message and see what happens:)
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there LintyBeret,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with linking your Epic Account. Sounds like the second account is the linked rather than the primary account. For more information, I recommend trying to reach out to

Epic Game Support
    for more in-game account assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. WPAK Win User

bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

Web translation:

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to get them back

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to recover

Response:

Hi there,

please double check if you unlinked the epic account, if you have done so you'll need to relink it again.

See this link for a similar situation:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bug-reports/battle-royale-aa/258560-3-4-0-lost-all-skins-and-all-progress
    For any further support regarding to fortnite skins etc. it's best to post that issue on the fortnite forums via that same link,
    since skins etc is linked to the epic account and not the Xbox Live Account itself.
Thema:

1. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one - Similar Threads - Fortnite lost skins

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite: The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D11. Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API. Would you like to visit the...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  6. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  7. lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...: i unlinked my xbox account from my fortnite account i cant read so i unlinked it without knowing it would delete all my data ive been trying to get back on the account with all my stuff but it...
  8. Fortnite code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite code lost: A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help. be4f8333-4693-4796-b05f-f35a124be338
  9. I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...: What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get my old account by unlinking from Epic Games...
  10. How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?: I created a guest account on Fortnite on my Xbox 1 and accidentally linked my PC Fortnite account to my Xbox recently. When I signed out of the PC account on my Xbox the guest account was no...