Fortnite keeps on detecting controller.

Discus and support Fortnite keeps on detecting controller. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, A while ago i connected my controller to my pc to play fortnite using ds4 windows. Now I don't use my controller anymore but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Baval, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Fortnite keeps on detecting controller.

Dear Microsoft,

A while ago i connected my controller to my pc to play fortnite using ds4 windows. Now I don't use my controller anymore but fortnite keeps on detecting my controller even when its disconnected. When it detects the controller it doesn't allow me to build.

Fortnite keeps on detecting controller. [​IMG]

:)

Brandon Baval, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brando, Have you already tried to delete the control from the Windows bluetooth synchronization list, in the case of the PC you are downloading Fortnite directly through the Epic launcher.

Try to remove the control from the list, if it continues to recognize it, uninstall Fortnite, restart the PC and reinstall the game again.
  3. Pinbot Fembot 1 Win User

This game is....

Lol, excuse me, I was in a controller throwing rage.

The hit detection, netcode, and host detection are balls though. Keeps making me rage. MW3 was more stable.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

Hello Ebbreyli, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

"If you are experiencing issues with Fortnite Mobile controls when using a controller in cloud gaming, here are some possible solutions:

Game Settings:
    Make sure to check the game settings for options related to controls. There might be an option to enable or disable mobile controls when a controller is detected.

Controller Configuration:
    Verify that your controller is properly configured and paired with the device. Some issues may arise if the controller is not connected correctly or if its configuration is incompatible.

App Updates:
    Ensure that both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app are updated to the latest versions. Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.

Restart:
    Try restarting both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app. Sometimes, a restart can resolve temporary issues.

Technical Support:
    If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the technical support of Fortnite or the cloud gaming service you are using. They may provide specific assistance
    for your situation.

Keep in mind that interfaces and settings may vary depending on the platform and game version, so you may need to adjust these suggestions according to your
    specific situation."

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  5. AssyrianEagle Win User

Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

unfortunately that doesn't help either. I have borrowed my friend Xbox One Series X controller and same thing happened. The game Redfall does detects the controller but keep changing it to keyboard and mouse and can't use the controller it's just bad game port and again I have tried the game on Cloud Gaming the game detects the controller and functions right but when downloading the game it doesn't.
  6. DominumStige Win User

XBOX controller automatically turns off

This happens because there is an energy saving. The controller automatically turns off if no activity is detected. You should connect the controller with the cables in order to keep it always active (or your batteries will discharge even earlier).
Thema:

1. Fortnite keeps on detecting controller. - Similar Threads - Fortnite keeps detecting

2. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  3. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  4. Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x: Each time i load battle royale it crashes the game. This is a brand new xbox x. I have reinstalled the game and also changed account and none of it solved the issue....
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  6. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  7. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  8. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  9. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  10. My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: Honestly at this point I have no clue I can't even get a game in without it just freezing and crashing I've tried everything known to man to try and fix this problem but nothing has worked...