Fortnite keeps crashing on brand new console

Discus and support Fortnite keeps crashing on brand new console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We JUST got a brand new Xbox series x and installed Fortnite and it won’t even let us play the game. It gets to press a to sign in and says connecting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shawnna Knapp, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Fortnite keeps crashing on brand new console

We JUST got a brand new Xbox series x and installed Fortnite and it won’t even let us play the game. It gets to press a to sign in and says connecting and then crashes. We have literally tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling, hard reset, turning off and turning back on normally and even restarting as if we turned it on for the first time.. nothinng

:)

Shawnna Knapp, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Gavin1030# Win User

Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

My BRAND NEW XBOX keeps crashing.
  3. A A RON FAIR242 Win User

0x87e0012d

fortnite keeps freezing and crashing
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

My BRAND NEW XBOX keeps crashing.
    How exactly is it "crashing"?

Do you get an error message? Or is the screen black when you start the console? Are you able to start a game which then crashes to the Home Screen? Or does the game crash the console so it's restarting?

Please describe your issue in a bit more details. Only then we can try to help you.
  5. TomCole5 Win User

COD Warzone started crashing my Series X......

The new Xbox consoles are having troubles, handling the new COD and Assassins' Creed. They will be fixing this abruptly.
    What about other crashing like fifa 21 and fortnite thanks
  6. Mike1989Ryan Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

I keep getting this error as well. This is already the second xbox 1 I've had to get and Brand New out of the box games crashing and error codes left and right.
Thema:

Fortnite keeps crashing on brand new console

1. Fortnite keeps crashing on brand new console - Similar Threads - Fortnite keeps crashing

2. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  3. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  4. Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x: Each time i load battle royale it crashes the game. This is a brand new xbox x. I have reinstalled the game and also changed account and none of it solved the issue....
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  6. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  7. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  8. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  9. My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: Honestly at this point I have no clue I can't even get a game in without it just freezing and crashing I've tried everything known to man to try and fix this problem but nothing has worked...
  10. Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game: So Fortnite keeps crashing every time i try to load up into a battle royale game. Creative mode and the rest of the game features like the item shop still work normally however its just battle...