Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

Discus and support Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaMarion Robinson, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy.

:)

DaMarion Robinson, Apr 3, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi DaMarion. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies; In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer. They'll be more equipped to assist you.

Contact Epic Games for help with Fortnite: epicgames.com/help
  3. DeniqL Win User

Fortnite - Gifting from one of my accounts to other

Ok Go to the Item you would like to purchase as a gift within the Item Shop.
    Purchase an item from the gift shop
    Select the item and click BUY AS A GIFT.
    Select recipient(s).
    Confirm your purchase, and your gift is on its way!

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I get my vbucks back if I accidentally gifted someone something?

Hi David, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Did you send it via the in-game store?

You can try using a return ticket.

Please, take a look here for a detailed guide:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/fortnite-c5719335176219/billing-support-c5719343057307/how-to-refund-or-return-item-shop-purchases-in-fortnite-a5720306227611">https://www.epicgames.com/help/fortnite-c5719335176219/billing-support-c5719343057307/how-to-refund-or-return-item-shop-purchases-in-fortnite-a5720306227611

If that does not work, you can try to contact Epic Support, they may be able to help.

Please, use this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/

I hope this helps.
  5. Aidan M Friend Win User

I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

Hello Hunter, my name is Aidan. I'm an independent expert and would be happy to help you. Have you tried subscribing from inside Fortnite (either in the Item Shop or Battle Pass tab)?
  6. vidaazari Win User

Fortnite Travis Scott skin

Dear Xbox

I can’t repurchase the two items because they are not in the fortnite shop. So is their a way to get the to skins back and take back the refund.
Thema:

1. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now. - Similar Threads - Fortnite item shop

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  6. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  7. Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?: I redeemed the “Minty Legends” pack for Fortnite on the Xbox website. It says I own it on the website, but when I go onto Fortnite on my PC, I don’t have the items. The accounts are linked. Do I...
  8. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.: I made an accidental purchase of the Sapphire Hagiri Quest Pack thinking it was something it was not it was my mistake but I got my refund and everything so that's good. However I noticed when I...