Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...

Discus and support Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, but all that shows up is a blank navy blue screen, as seen below. [img] I can hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegoLoco7, Sep 19, 2022.

1. LegoLoco7
    LegoLoco7 Guest

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...

I'm trying to play Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, but all that shows up is a blank navy blue screen, as seen below.
    Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... [​IMG]
    I can hear the game audio and controller inputs work, but I can't see anything. This seems to be a server-side issue because the Xbox guide opens up fine.

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... [​IMG]
    Should I wait until later and try again, or is this fixable otherwise?

:)

LegoLoco7, Sep 19, 2022
  2. LegoLoco7 Win User

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox Cloud Gaming

The most I can say is to try again. It eventually will start working after a little while. I haven't had this problem at all since the Season 4 update.
  3. savykk Win User

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox Cloud Gaming

hi im having the same problem on my phone, i tried using different browser and restarted my device but it still wont work.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Legoloco7

May I know if you tried using a completely different web browser?
    Or try using the cloud gaming feature via private / incognito mode?

Or if possible, try using a different device and test there if the issue persists
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, don't worry!

There are no dumb questions, if you don't mind. Please try checking if maybe there are some pending updates for your other PC (the one with the problem)

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

If the issue persists try factory resetting Edge or Brave (or if you don't mind. Reinstall the browsers)

If that doesn't work and in case you have a VPN, firewall, DNS service or similar enabled. Disable each one and give it a new try

--------

If finally the issue persists, please share feedback with the xbox team

To do this click your profile picture > scroll down to the bottom > give feedback > give details, if possible attach the screenshot and your OS, etc (all this is useful info, that helps to the team to diagnose more easily the problem)
  6. LegoLoco7 Win User

I tried with Edge rather than Brave and got the same issue, so yeah, that didn't work. I just tried it on my other computer, and now it's working fine. Thanks, I think. I feel like I shouldn't have submitted this question now.
Thema:

1. Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... - Similar Threads - Fortnite showing nothing

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite: The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D11. Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API. Would you like to visit the...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite: Hi, I purchased a Vbucks gift card and we redeemed it through my son’s Fortnite account on the Xbox. We got the second code to do this. The order clearly shows on my Microsoft account but the...
  6. Vbucks said redeemed but aren’t showing in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks said redeemed but aren’t showing in Fortnite: I am reaching out for a friend. She purchased a vbucks card at target, went to epic games to redeem it, received the email stating the vbucks have been added to her wallet. The balance says zero....
  7. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...: Is there a way to get them back? 57fd2b4d-b521-43a0-99f5-428ce9d084cd
  8. I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...: The vbucks from the card is not showing up on my account. I am on PC and my xbox account is linked to Epic Games. d21dfba6-c5fa-4b6d-aa35-f5dc21aaebd6
  9. Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...: Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it shows failed all of the time. I have deleted my account and re added it but it’s no different. I have tried adding a new account but still the same outcome...
  10. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...: Please help. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes with this xbox” I added and readded my account, what should I do now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox cloud gaming blue screen