Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in...

Discus and support Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in game?? Mine is default on numerical 7 which is my weapon slot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidMcCarthy4, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in...

Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in game?? Mine is default on numerical 7 which is my weapon slot 4 and you can’t rebind it?

:)

DavidMcCarthy4, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in game?? Mine is default on numerical 7 which is my weapon slot 4 and you can’t rebind it?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today David

I understand that you need help with Fortnite in your Xbox , however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach the game dedicated support if you’re having issues inside the game, please do it from here:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Toetsenbord en muis op Xbox One[Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One]

6. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
Thema:

Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in...

1. Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in... - Similar Threads - Fortnite CH4 series

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  5. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Fortnite is having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is having issues: So for a while now Fortnite has been having this issue (about a year) where it would start updating constantly and then it would continually say “Installation Stopped” this has never been an issue...
  8. Can Xbox One access Fortnite in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox One access Fortnite in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia?: I have just moved from Australia to Mongolia. I cant access Fortnite here. Is there a way around this? 52363d14-f7e6-4c86-930a-e560e42cfffe
  9. clipping software problem on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    clipping software problem on fortnite: hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t...
  10. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...