Fortnite account wiped

Discus and support Fortnite account wiped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey my Fortnite account has been reset, it deleted all my cosmetics and v-bucks, but when I check the add-ons it says that I have them but in reality I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landon Cornutt, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Fortnite account wiped

Hey my Fortnite account has been reset, it deleted all my cosmetics and v-bucks, but when I check the add-ons it says that I have them but in reality I don’t have them on my account. I’ve already checked my epic games account and it’s fine. I spent quite a bit of money on the game so I would like to get an answer to why this happened. Thank you for the time.

:)

Landon Cornutt, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Fortnite account wiped

Hi Landon Cornutt,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Fortnite account wiped

Hi Landon Cornutt,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you experienced sudden reset of Fortnite account that cause the deletion of your cosmetics and V-bucks. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps on the articles below and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

If still the problem persists, we would like you to refer Fortnite support at this link. Fortnite - Help | Official Site | Epic Games

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Zero420override Win User

fortnite

I think that completely getting rid of Fortnite, and wiping it from the face of history would be a much better idea. Hey that's just me though. lol
  5. NamedCoronet45 Win User

Account details wiped?

Is it possible to change an email address for this account via xbox.com ?
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Account details wiped?

Hi there.

Are you 100% certain that the credential information you're using to recover the account is correct?

The xbox LIVE service does not allow members to use one Winodws Live ID with multiple accounts, however, it can and does happen. This can cause a number of issues, such as signing into a bogus account rather than a primary one. To fix this
    all that is needed to do is to re-assign a new email address to the bogus account, this in-turn allows you to sign into and recover the correct account.

To change a Winodws Live ID on an account follow these steps:

1. Sign into the bogus account you have recovered.
    2. Hit the guide button on your xbox 360 controller.
    3. Scroll right, to the last page which is the settings page.
    4. Select Account Management from the list of options.
    5. Select Winodws Live ID.
    6. Re-assign a new email address to the account.

Once the steps above have been completed attempt to recover your xbox LIVE account again. Good luck!
Thema:

Fortnite account wiped

1. Fortnite account wiped - Similar Threads - Fortnite account wiped

2. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. Fortnite: transfer Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: transfer Account: Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account? a71442ac-0be2-40d0-98fe-9257941416eb
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?: I used to play fortnite a lot on my series x and my account turned out to be linked to my dad's email from xbox. Now I got myself a PC and I can still get on his account but I would want to have...
  8. Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account: Hi, when I click on fortnite it always says error occurred when signing into Xbox live. Other games work such as fifa and Roblox. I’ve tried turning the Xbox off and taking power cable out, left...
  9. Error connecting Fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error connecting Fortnite account: how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to reconnect from epic that another Microsoft...
  10. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...