Fortnite Account Unlinked

Discus and support Fortnite Account Unlinked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, When I attempted to login to Fortnite this afternoon I received a prompt to link my account. I have been playing Fortnite on xbox live for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Glitter Bomber, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Fortnite Account Unlinked

Hi,

When I attempted to login to Fortnite this afternoon I received a prompt to link my account. I have been playing Fortnite on xbox live for several years now and have never unlinked my account. My Epic is , same as my gamer tag. Please help me relink my account, as I have spent a lot of money on this game and really do not want to lose my progress.

Thank you!!

:)

Glitter Bomber, Dec 28, 2021
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

Hi, He someday used the your account of the Fortnite in other Xbox Accont. I Suggest with he unlink your fortnite account with the other Xbox Account to then he can link winth your xbox account
  3. XD TenBobcat Win User

I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.

If I unlink my old Xbox account from Fortnite and link my new account, will all my skins still be there?
  4. PugOverLord Win User

How do i recover my old account without the password, email, or phone attached to it. (It's like a 10 year old account)

I literally just want the fortnite account back so is there a way to unlink it from the account without resetting all my skins?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Glitter, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://www.epicgames.com/id/login and check if your Xbox Live and Epic account is still linked from there. Once confirmed, simply perform troubleshooting steps on your Xbox by simply performing a power cycle.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, here's a link that may help if ever it's no longer linked from there: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

guest accounts and unlinks

this may help

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-change-the-email-on-my-epic-games-account&l=en

http://www.davevoyles.com/2018/05/20/unlink-xbox-live-account-fortnite/
Thema:

1. Fortnite Account Unlinked - Similar Threads - Fortnite Account Unlinked

2. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. Fortnite: transfer Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: transfer Account: Is it possible to transfer a Fortnite account from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account? a71442ac-0be2-40d0-98fe-9257941416eb
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?: I used to play fortnite a lot on my series x and my account turned out to be linked to my dad's email from xbox. Now I got myself a PC and I can still get on his account but I would want to have...
  8. Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account: Hi, when I click on fortnite it always says error occurred when signing into Xbox live. Other games work such as fifa and Roblox. I’ve tried turning the Xbox off and taking power cable out, left...
  9. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...
  10. Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox: My Ex Gf has my Fortnite account tied up in her Xbox account and I need to some how log her officially out of that account. She has been spending my V-Bucks and logging me out making it basically...