Fortnight Cheats or Glitch?

Discus and support Fortnight Cheats or Glitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing the free fortnight battle... i get shot twice and I am dead. However, it seems most players are almost immune to bullets? I have people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kittypigs, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Kittypigs
    Kittypigs Guest

I am playing the free fortnight battle... i get shot twice and I am dead. However, it seems most players are almost immune to bullets? I have people dancing in front of me. I unloaded three guns into a guys face, he shook his finger at me and danced away.
    What is going on here?

:)

Kittypigs, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Heinepro
    Heinepro Guest
    Fortnight

Hi. Bought Fortnight Limited edition for 1079nok ( aroumd 100 dollars )

The game is downloaded.

But I find the things that Were suposed to come with this game.

Whats am I doing wrong?

Regards Rune

Heinepro, Jul 28, 2018
  3. ARILYON
    ARILYON Guest
    Fortnight

Is any one having issues with xbox fortnight “your net work is good but there are some xbox service issues

ARILYON, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Restoration items like apples and bandages would be my guess. If you think you have witnessed a game glitch just report the issue at the Epic forums

M3tal Daz3, Jul 28, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    could be bugs or cheats, or a faster player healing himself

SLB4EVERPT, Jul 28, 2018
  6. Hey Kittypigs!

I'm sure the other player isn't cheating. Fortnite is based heavily on tactics and skills outside of the normal "aim and shoot" for most shooters. They can build to hide and recover using bandages or medkits. Guns in this game also have various ratings
    which improve damage as well so you could have the same gun but a common one won't do the same damage as a legendary one. There is also bullet drop in the game and shots need to be led.

Its a tough game to get the hang of but keep playing you'll get it!

Best,

Nozzle! Fortnight Cheats or Glitch? :)

At the Nozzle, Jul 28, 2018
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    If you see someone cheating or using a glitch to gain an unfair advantage in the game.

Report the player
    that you suspect is cheating or glitching.

If the player was indeed manipulating the game. They'll be caught and dealt with accordingly by the enforcement team in due time,

CIDkidzPILLZ, Jul 28, 2018
  8. Kittypigs
    Kittypigs Guest

thanks for the feedback. I will report it if it happens again. I can see different weapons having different effects. And I understand those on a fast computer with experience are going to kill me most of the time. But I shot this guy in the face with over
    100 rounds in a room at point blank range... Is there that much variance between mods you can purchase and me playing in the free skin?

Thanks for your input.

Kittypigs, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Kittypigs Win User

thanks for the feedback. I will report it if it happens again. I can see different weapons having different effects. And I understand those on a fast computer with experience are going to kill me most of the time. But I shot this guy in the face with over
    100 rounds in a room at point blank range... Is there that much variance between mods you can purchase and me playing in the free skin?

Thanks for your input.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Restoration items like apples and bandages would be my guess. If you think you have witnessed a game glitch just report the issue at the Epic forums
  11. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

If you see someone cheating or using a glitch to gain an unfair advantage in the game.

Report the player
    that you suspect is cheating or glitching.

If the player was indeed manipulating the game. They'll be caught and dealt with accordingly by the enforcement team in due time,
  12. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey Kittypigs!

I'm sure the other player isn't cheating. Fortnite is based heavily on tactics and skills outside of the normal "aim and shoot" for most shooters. They can build to hide and recover using bandages or medkits. Guns in this game also have various ratings
    which improve damage as well so you could have the same gun but a common one won't do the same damage as a legendary one. There is also bullet drop in the game and shots need to be led.

Its a tough game to get the hang of but keep playing you'll get it!

Best,

Nozzle! :)
  13. SLB4EVERPT Win User

could be bugs or cheats, or a faster player healing himself
Thema:

1. Fortnight Cheats or Glitch? - Similar Threads - Fortnight Cheats Glitch

2. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  3. Xbox controller wont work in fortnight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont work in fortnight: HELP!! Xbox controller wont work in fortnight. It wont let me click on settings to try and figure anything out. All of the sudden there is a little mouse pointer on the screen. How do I fix this?...
  4. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  5. Xbox controller fortnight cant connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller fortnight cant connect: Fortnight doesn’t seem to recognize controller?? 105d3d78-38e1-4fbf-8cb5-5fd86a8605f1
  6. I bought fortnight save the world founder pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fortnight save the world founder pack: I bought fortnight save the world founder pack long time ago then a deleted my epic games account so they took everything away which is my fault yes but why did they take fortnight save the world...
  7. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  8. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae
  9. Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...: Series s shuts down in cod wz either freezes on a snowy screen or sends me back to dash board 4ef8c9a0-d579-437a-a556-e4f873a2669d
  10. My fortnight account is asking for a user name and password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight account is asking for a user name and password: My fortnight account is asking for a user name and password and never did this previously, I tried to enter my MSN account info and now it’s just stuck on this page and won’t even allow me to...