Fortine crashing XBox Series X

Discus and support Fortine crashing XBox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am unable to get Fortine to work on my Xbox series X the game starts loading then says connecting for 5 min then shuts down the xbox I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3doublea, Jan 14, 2022.

  1. 3doublea
    3doublea Guest

    Fortine crashing XBox Series X


    Hi

    I am unable to get Fortine to work on my Xbox series X the game starts loading then says connecting for 5 min then shuts down the xbox

    I tried the following so far

    Unloaded and loaded the game

    Reset the Xbox

    disconnected account from Epic and reconnected

    contacted for fortine and they suggested I contact Microsoft after 30 minutes of trouble shoot

    Please help

    :)
     
    3doublea, Jan 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Fortine crashing XBox Series X

    If that's the case, resetting the console removing everything will be the last resort. You will be needing to install all of your games again including Fortnite.
  3. 3doublea Win User

    Fortine crashing XBox Series X

    I did that last night even reset the Xbox and created a new account then downloaded on the new account
  4. 3doublea Win User

    Fortine crashing XBox Series X

    Thanks but did it not work too it still crashes the Xbox after trying to connect
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Fortine crashing XBox Series X

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please perform an powercycle.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    Also, is this the only game that you’re having an issue with?
  6. 3doublea Win User

    Fortine crashing XBox Series X

    Thanks that did not work

    The Xbox only crashed while starting fortnite all other games work fine

    Epic is sure it is an issue with the Xbox
Thema:

Fortine crashing XBox Series X

Loading...
  1. Fortine crashing XBox Series X - Similar Threads - Fortine crashing Series

  2. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  5. Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods: Discord on XBOX is crashing through two different methods. When a wireless headset disconnects and you reconnect it while in a Discord Call, Discord usually doesn't detect input from the mic....
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...

    in XboX Insiders
    Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...: Body: Hi everyone, I am reporting a critical bug introduced in the latest system update that leaves consoles in a state where self-recovery is no longer possible. The Problem: Since the...
  8. Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200): Like in title "Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200)" Report summited :) is anyone else on Alpha Skip-Ahead having this issue ? Thank you, James submitted by...
  9. Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the...
  10. fortine hang detected

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortine hang detected: I have a problem with Fortnite, it gives me problems with hang detected and then I have to close the game. My PC is practically new, it's 6 months old and up until a week ago I could play. I tried...