Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede

Discus and support Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I myself have been playing Forza Horizon 3 on a pretty powerful pc for around 6 months by now, without any issues. However, in the last few weeks,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRangerUnnown, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede


    Hi,

    I myself have been playing Forza Horizon 3 on a pretty powerful pc for around 6 months by now, without any issues. However, in the last few weeks, I have noticed that when I load forza up, it gets to the loading screen then crashes. to get around this, I
    reset the app. this worked. Today, Forza now crashes when I go to the pause menu. I haven't got around this. it sometimes crashes when loading at the very start. Pleas look at my screenshots

    for further information.
    Thanks for looking,

    .

    Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede [​IMG]

    :)
     
    TheRangerUnnown, Jun 10, 2018
    #1
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Need help! urgently

    Contact support immediately and report this.
     
    EggsBoxJuan, Jun 10, 2018
    #2
  3. tonksy000
    tonksy000 Guest
    need help urgently

    i have replied 2 u in the other thread
     
    tonksy000, Jun 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Kenny H. Win User

    URGENT NEED HELP

    Did you already put the code in? There should be a card in the box somewhere with a prepaid code for the game.
  5. onyxishere Win User

    need help urgently

    And the last store you purchased from is now closed. I have posted an answer in your other thread as well. Basically for those who haven't seen it, you state you hit the console (rough treatment will break it). Also, after 7 xbox's you could have bought
    on brand new and had free warranty repairs from Microsoft.
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

    Urgent help needed

    Checked the in-game volume ?

    Menu > Options > Sound/ Audio

    Start > Options > Sound/ Audio
  7. Chris21ce Win User

    Help needed Urgent

    You said your rank has gone back to 1 and only the game makers have permission to change unless you have recently met a hacker by mistake so I think its worth having a chat to the creators of the game it is possible there's an error on their servers.
  8. Georges C. Win User

    Urgently need help!

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Sugarhoneybeee, I`m sorry for what is happening, but unfortunately to access your account you have to know the password and also the security information.

    What you could try is to fill out the account recovery form via the link below.

    Recover your account

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede

Loading...
  1. Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede - Similar Threads - Forizon Help Urgently

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. Horza Forizon 4 error

    in XBoX on Windows
    Horza Forizon 4 error: Hello. I have a problem launching my game. The following text is complete error. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFD, A Prerequisite for an install could not be...
  10. Forizon 4 cloud archive lost

    in XBoX on Windows
    Forizon 4 cloud archive lost: With the change of computer cloud archive disappeared 5e9768ce-2d99-4a8e-902e-e014cb2b2cfb