Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

Discus and support Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If someone after years of having an Xbox Gold membership and uninstalls monthly Free games to make space on the Internal Hard Drive for other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

If someone after years of having an Xbox Gold membership and uninstalls monthly Free games to make space on the Internal Hard Drive for other downloads... How can they be retrieved if someone clicks hide in the recently downloads. Or if other games over
    ride the previous for the latest and newest games recently downloaded? Is it also mandatory to renew a Gold Membership in order to play those "FREE" games that come out each month? I know in order to download a current membership is required. In the Microsoft
    account shows purchases that helps, but not actual past downloads. What if I downloaded a game 4 months ago and really needed space and installed as GET FREE in store only to uninstall with hopes to return later to play when I could afford space and forgot
    what it was?

Thanks.

:)

Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 4, 2018
  2. diazvitor
    diazvitor Guest
    doubts deals with gold

to buy a game in deals with gold expiration of the subscription expires the game too?

diazvitor, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Gilber27
    Gilber27 Guest
    BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?

Hello everyone! I bought a new xbox one s 1tb with a gamepass and live gold bundle. I looked at the card and in the side that has the gamepass code, theres a expiration date of 12/31/2018 but in the "live gold" side, theres no expiration date.

So my questions are:

1- Do the expiration date applys to both live gold and gamepass?

2- Both live gold and gamepass have some sistem of free trial, can i use the free trial and after that still use my gamepass/live bundle?

3- And if i buy more gamepass/live i can stack them with my game bundle? Or do i need to wait they expire?

Im from Brazil.

Gilber27, Oct 4, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

to unhide games you have to press LB+RB+X . to play the games you previously downloaded with games with gold you need gold subscription only for xbox one games.

denis97g, Oct 4, 2018
  5. Thank you for the fast response to an easy and neat trick. I found out it works when Sort A-Z box is highlighted. Will I need to renew the membership to play these titles?

Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 4, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If they're 360 Games with Gold games, it is not required that you keep a gold subscription to play them. For One games you do need a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. denis97g Win User

to unhide games you have to press LB+RB+X . to play the games you previously downloaded with games with gold you need gold subscription only for xbox one games.
  8. Smwutches Win User

If they're 360 Games with Gold games, it is not required that you keep a gold subscription to play them. For One games you do need a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.
  9. Mex187Lakeshore Win User

Thank you for the fast response to an easy and neat trick. I found out it works when Sort A-Z box is highlighted. Will I need to renew the membership to play these titles?
  10. A Blue Illusion Win User

Having multiple issues on my console and accessing stuff on XBOX live after the update

XBL Silver accounts still have access to the cloud for game save purposes, so your games would still save on the cloud even if you let gold expire.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?

Ultimate includes Gold, as well as Game pass for PC, Game Pass for Xbox & EA Play, and Xbox Cloud Gaming. Once the subscription has expired in one year, you can start another Gold Subscription if you wish.
Thema:

1. Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration - Similar Threads - Forgotton Games Gold

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  8. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  9. Gamertag with forgotton Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag with forgotton Account: Hi there, Just recently I remembered an old account that I used for my 360 and had attached under friend was an even older account. The gamer tag and Avatar I remember, but I can't remember the...
  10. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!: i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well plz help! eb7059a5-5c8f-4244-b5b4-4cb03dab3bca