Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

Discus and support Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If someone after years of having an Xbox Gold membership and uninstalls monthly Free games to make space on the Internal Hard Drive for other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 4, 2018.

  1. Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration


    If someone after years of having an Xbox Gold membership and uninstalls monthly Free games to make space on the Internal Hard Drive for other downloads... How can they be retrieved if someone clicks hide in the recently downloads. Or if other games over
    ride the previous for the latest and newest games recently downloaded? Is it also mandatory to renew a Gold Membership in order to play those "FREE" games that come out each month? I know in order to download a current membership is required. In the Microsoft
    account shows purchases that helps, but not actual past downloads. What if I downloaded a game 4 months ago and really needed space and installed as GET FREE in store only to uninstall with hopes to return later to play when I could afford space and forgot
    what it was?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 4, 2018
    #1
  2. diazvitor
    diazvitor Guest
    doubts deals with gold

    to buy a game in deals with gold expiration of the subscription expires the game too?
     
    diazvitor, Oct 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Gilber27
    Gilber27 Guest
    BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?

    Hello everyone! I bought a new xbox one s 1tb with a gamepass and live gold bundle. I looked at the card and in the side that has the gamepass code, theres a expiration date of 12/31/2018 but in the "live gold" side, theres no expiration date.

    So my questions are:

    1- Do the expiration date applys to both live gold and gamepass?

    2- Both live gold and gamepass have some sistem of free trial, can i use the free trial and after that still use my gamepass/live bundle?

    3- And if i buy more gamepass/live i can stack them with my game bundle? Or do i need to wait they expire?

    Im from Brazil.
     
    Gilber27, Oct 4, 2018
    #3
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

    Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

    to unhide games you have to press LB+RB+X . to play the games you previously downloaded with games with gold you need gold subscription only for xbox one games.
     
    denis97g, Oct 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Thank you for the fast response to an easy and neat trick. I found out it works when Sort A-Z box is highlighted. Will I need to renew the membership to play these titles?
     
    Mex187Lakeshore, Oct 4, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If they're 360 Games with Gold games, it is not required that you keep a gold subscription to play them. For One games you do need a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. denis97g Win User

    Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

    to unhide games you have to press LB+RB+X . to play the games you previously downloaded with games with gold you need gold subscription only for xbox one games.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

    If they're 360 Games with Gold games, it is not required that you keep a gold subscription to play them. For One games you do need a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.
  9. Mex187Lakeshore Win User

    Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

    Thank you for the fast response to an easy and neat trick. I found out it works when Sort A-Z box is highlighted. Will I need to renew the membership to play these titles?
  10. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Having multiple issues on my console and accessing stuff on XBOX live after the update

    XBL Silver accounts still have access to the cloud for game save purposes, so your games would still save on the cloud even if you let gold expire.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?

    Ultimate includes Gold, as well as Game pass for PC, Game Pass for Xbox & EA Play, and Xbox Cloud Gaming. Once the subscription has expired in one year, you can start another Gold Subscription if you wish.
Thema:

Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

Loading...
  1. Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration - Similar Threads - Forgotton Games Gold

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. Gamertag with forgotton Account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag with forgotton Account: Hi there, Just recently I remembered an old account that I used for my 360 and had attached under friend was an even older account. The gamer tag and Avatar I remember, but I can't remember the...
  10. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!: i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well plz help! eb7059a5-5c8f-4244-b5b4-4cb03dab3bca