forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

Discus and support forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by herebasher53591, Oct 16, 2017.

1. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well plz help!

:)

herebasher53591, Oct 16, 2017
  2. v GANGSTER v
    v GANGSTER v Guest
    Problem with transferring accout

Hello,

I have my account on Xbox 360 and want to move it to Xbox One, I don't remember the email's password and is there a way to move it ? Like using USB ?

v GANGSTER v, Oct 16, 2017
  3. marshybcfc
    marshybcfc Guest
    forgotton email and password... cant sign in live...

as above really... my sons forgotton his email and password and cant sign his profile in.. is there any way of recovering them?? if i can find out his email and know the password...

marshybcfc, Oct 16, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Oct 16, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. MisterSwitch Win User

Forgotton email password

Call 1 800 4MY XBOX on the telephone.
  7. ellerkermike38 Win User

Forgotton email password

You lost password once the other get control of your xbox live account and recovery of gamertag failed.
  8. chilli1327 Win User

Forgotton email password

Very easy. login.live.com

reset password. If it has been more than a year, then your account is cancelled and you are out of luck any way.
  9. Evilstormeye Win User

Forgotton email password

how do reset the password when the account in question is the one that got hacked and xbox sends the new password to that account?
Thema:

1. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account! - Similar Threads - forgotton email password

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  6. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  7. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  8. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  9. Gamertag with forgotton Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag with forgotton Account: Hi there, Just recently I remembered an old account that I used for my 360 and had attached under friend was an even older account. The gamer tag and Avatar I remember, but I can't remember the...
  10. Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration: If someone after years of having an Xbox Gold membership and uninstalls monthly Free games to make space on the Internal Hard Drive for other downloads... How can they be retrieved if someone...