forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

Discus and support forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by herebasher53591, Oct 16, 2017.

1. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well plz help!

:)

herebasher53591, Oct 16, 2017
  2. v GANGSTER v
    v GANGSTER v Guest
    Problem with transferring accout

Hello,

I have my account on Xbox 360 and want to move it to Xbox One, I don't remember the email's password and is there a way to move it ? Like using USB ?

v GANGSTER v, Oct 16, 2017
  3. marshybcfc
    marshybcfc Guest
    forgotton email and password... cant sign in live...

as above really... my sons forgotton his email and password and cant sign his profile in.. is there any way of recovering them?? if i can find out his email and know the password...

marshybcfc, Oct 16, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Oct 16, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. MisterSwitch Win User

Forgotton email password

Call 1 800 4MY XBOX on the telephone.
  7. ellerkermike38 Win User

Forgotton email password

You lost password once the other get control of your xbox live account and recovery of gamertag failed.
  8. chilli1327 Win User

Forgotton email password

Very easy. login.live.com

reset password. If it has been more than a year, then your account is cancelled and you are out of luck any way.
  9. Evilstormeye Win User

Forgotton email password

how do reset the password when the account in question is the one that got hacked and xbox sends the new password to that account?
Thema:

1. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account! - Similar Threads - forgotton email password

2. Use new Outlook email address to sign into Xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Use new Outlook email address to sign into Xbox profile: I created a new email address and it is perfect. I want to use it to sign into my existing Xbox profile, but it isn't letting me. I go to add it as an alaias and it says that email is already in...
  3. I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...: I have a bunch of gear on a character tied to this account I reeeeeeeeally don’t want to lose so I’m hoping that, if I can’t use an iCloud account for some reason, that maybe someone can help me...
  4. Can I somehow recover my decade old account's email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I somehow recover my decade old account's email address?: I want to know if it's somehow possible to recover the email address to a very old account, be it through support or any other way really. I know the tag for the old account and I've even got the...
  5. Does adding an alternate email to 1 account delete the old email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does adding an alternate email to 1 account delete the old email?: I recently added an alternate email account to one of my microsoft accounts because I deleted the old email and completely forgot about my microsoft account.. But I didnt think to add a new,...
  6. Changing xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing xbox email: So my Xbox account is using the same email as another email account I have. If I wanted to change the email of my Xbox, would it separate the other email from the new Xbox email. Because I don't...
  7. I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer...: I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer sign in with my primary account where all of my movies, games, etc, 1000s are no longer mine....
  8. I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer...: I was on with MS a few days ago. they created a different email and now I can no longer sign in with my primary account where all of my movies, games, etc, 1000s are no longer mine....
  9. Gamertag with forgotton Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag with forgotton Account: Hi there, Just recently I remembered an old account that I used for my 360 and had attached under friend was an even older account. The gamer tag and Avatar I remember, but I can't remember the...
  10. Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotton Games with Gold, Cloud and expiration: If someone after years of having an Xbox Gold membership and uninstalls monthly Free games to make space on the Internal Hard Drive for other downloads... How can they be retrieved if someone...