Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One)

Discus and support Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My current Xbox account was made when I was a lot younger and I didn't have a phone or any sort of computer system, and so it was made using my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orangefan126, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Orangefan126
    Orangefan126 Guest

My current Xbox account was made when I was a lot younger and I didn't have a phone or any sort of computer system, and so it was made using my brothers email address. my brother no longer uses this email and doesn't remember the password to it, nor does he have any sort of access to his email, and so I can't log into my Xbox account on anywhere other than my Xbox. I badly need the ability to login to my account on other devices in order to do stuff such as enabling two factor authentication on certain games. Anyone know what I can do to change the email address my account is connected to? My account gamertag:

:)

Orangefan126, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

How to sign in if you forgot your sign in info

Hi
    My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If you've forgotten your sign-in information on Xbox, whether it's your password or email, you can still recover your account using the account recovery process. Here's how to do it:

If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Xbox account, try the following:
    Check any alternate email addresses you might have used for account sign-up.
    Look through your records for any confirmation emails or receipts related to your Xbox account.
    If you have your Xbox console, check the account settings to see if your email address is listed there.

Recover Forgotten Password:

After recovering email, recover your password, follow these steps to reset it:
    On the sign-in page, select "Forgot your password?"
    Enter the email address associated with your Xbox account.
    Complete the security challenge to verify your identity.
    Follow the prompts to reset your password. You'll receive a verification code via email or phone to confirm your identity.
    Recover Forgotten Email Address:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

change parent for account control

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know both the email address and password that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you will need to reset
    it in order to create a new password.

Important If you’ve forgotten
    both your Microsoft account email address and your password, first retrieve your email address using the

Lost Account Solution
    , then reset your password.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Password change

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know both the email address and password that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you will need to reset it in order to create a new password.

Important If you’ve forgotten both your Microsoft account email address
    and your password, first retrieve your email address using the
    Lost Account Solution
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account Redemption

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know both the email address and password that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you will need to reset it in order to create a new password.

Lost Account Solution
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account

Lost Account Solution
    , then
    reset your password
Thema:

1. Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One) - Similar Threads - Forgotten account email

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  4. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  5. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...: I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380
  6. I have forgotten what email I use for my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email I use for my Minecraft account.: Hello! I have been trying to login to my minecraft microsoft account. I have tried to contact minecraft support about it, and they have said it was a microsoft account and to contact for help...
  7. Forgotten email used for Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email used for Xbox account: So I forgot my email I used for my Xbox account. Can Microsoft change it or can they tell me it. I know my password for said account if that helps 9cc470d1-244a-4b68-b8bb-cbebaab9bc72
  8. Forgotten email address for Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email address for Xbox account!: My old Xbox One has finally died and won’t turn on at all. I had an account on there with a lot of achievements, hours and money put into it. Now I have bought a new Xbox console and want to get...
  9. How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...: I forgot my email after i migrated my minecraft account to a microsoft one , im still logged in on the minecraft launcher ( and i know my gamertag , password , date of birth on the account just...
  10. How can I recover a Xbox 360/Live account that I’ve forgotten the email and password for?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a Xbox 360/Live account that I’ve forgotten the email and password for?: I’ve already attempted every means to getting ahold of an actual person with Xbox Live. This is why I’m here and I’m hoping I get the solution I need. I put a lot of time and effort into my...