Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating

Discus and support Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please help, I have a Minecraft account I've had since 2014 but I cannot log into it as I have forgotten what Microsoft email address I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RealGurlMC, Nov 27, 2022.

1. RealGurlMC
    RealGurlMC Guest

Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating

Can someone please help, I have a Minecraft account I've had since 2014 but I cannot log into it as I have forgotten what Microsoft email address I used to merge it, I have logged into 2 known Microsoft accounts, but neither of them is connected to my original account and I don't know what to do. I've tried to contact Microsoft but it keeps telling me to post here on the community page.

:)

RealGurlMC, Nov 27, 2022
  2. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

Hi there Josef,

I did migrate my Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account.

I did get an email to confirm the migration went well.

The email address of my Mojang Account is the same email address than that of my Microsoft Account.

The migration took place on 20 juli 2022

Mojang has confirmed me, just before they closed my ticket, that there was no paid Minecraft Content active on my Gamertag .

Does it help that I noticed that my Gamertag on the Mojang Account was different than that of my Microsoft Account.

Both helpdesks had me run through the article you mentioned. Microsoft had me also reinstall the Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for trying to help.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RealGurlMC, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, but if you forgot your email account try to follow the procedure below,

How to find your Microsoft account email address

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.

If in none of these methods can find your email, you will even have to remember that email you used to create the account, try to see with family and friends if they can help you remember.
  4. OutLost8906 Win User

My Minecraft/Mojang account is no longer connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account

No, I don’t think my account was hacked I think it might’ve been a bug. Prior to migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft. I’ve never had a Microsoft account. I accidentally used the same Microsoft email address I used to Migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft to create a new Microsoft account. Now it somehow it deleted my old Xbox account that my Minecraft account was linked to.

Now every time when I login into Minecraft it tells me I need to buy the game. I still have the email in my inbox showing that I used the same Microsoft email address to Migrate my Mojang account it you want me to provide that to you.

In the screenshot below is my old Xbox account “” which is connected to my Minecraft account below. The active account “OUTLOSTLOL” is the new account which is the same one that was created with the same email address as the old one. When I look up my old Xbox account “” it shows that it no longer exists. It must’ve somehow gotten deleted when I created a new Microsoft account.

[​IMG]
  5. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  6. WillC24 Win User

Access to Minecraft account

Hi Darhyl,

I migrated my Minecraft account from a Mojang account, and I purchased the game from there somewhere around 2010 so not sure how I would go about finding my game license. I have an email from Mojang to the email associated with my Microsoft account saying account migration was successful. But now when I log into the account I can't see it. I think I may have multiple accounts associated with a single email address. Is this possible?
Thema:

1. Forgotten the Microsoft email address connected to my Mojang Minecraft account when migrating - Similar Threads - Forgotten Microsoft email

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  4. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?: I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a...
  5. How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...: I forgot my email after i migrated my minecraft account to a microsoft one , im still logged in on the minecraft launcher ( and i know my gamertag , password , date of birth on the account just...
  6. Forgotten Microsoft email for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Microsoft email for my Minecraft account: Hi, I have a Microsoft account which I use for Minecraft, but I have forgotten the email for that account, is there any way in which I could be able to change it, or find out which email I used?...
  7. Forgotten email address to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email address to Microsoft Account: Hello there. I really want help. I got minecraft java edition beginning of January 2021. Recently about a month or few ago I haven't played it in a while as I was very busy. I lost login...
  8. I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?: So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and Gamertag but not the email. This account is...
  9. Forgotten Microsoft Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Microsoft Email: I’m a playstation player who, about a year ago, made a microsoft account to play crossplatform with my friends on minecraft. This was the only use i had for the account and for some reason my...
  10. I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help: Since i reset my xbox to get rid of a few troubles i couldnt remember the email for my microsoft account f186c8d4-8511-4a3b-9072-4555e17dd7cd