Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

Discus and support Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewLee1980, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way. Roblox support is asking us to "verify" our purchase of Roblox which was over a year ago but, but on the console itself the order history only goes back 3 months. On the desktop xbox page I can see all order history but it is ONLY for stuff we've paid for.. not for anything that was free (ie Roblox). Gutted.

Roblox say they cannot help unless we verify the purchase.. but how can I do it? Help...

:)

MatthewLee1980, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi MatthewLee1980, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

On the Xbox console, it is the default that we can only see the 3 months transactions that we have made but all available will be visible on the website which is https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ but if none of the transactions are showing from there or if you don't remember purchasing through Microsoft Store any items for Roblox you need to inform them on what you can see or what you can't see.

As much as I would love to get this sorted out for you, for an in-game account, it is only the game support that has access and visibility. For your reference, you can check this link: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20...
  3. Amy Ottaino Win User

Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

Thank you for trying to help but this does not apply to my situation. There is no email address or phone # attached to the Roblox screen name. I need help finding where to prove the Roblox account is my sons through Xbox so that Roblox support can assist with a password reset.
  4. Ianryth Win User

I can't accept the terms of use due to a parent account that is dead

It's not even a matter of a forgotten password though, the email attached to the parental account no longer exists. otherwise I would be able to just reset the password to the account and there wouldn't be a problem.
  5. OniColoSsus Win User

Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox

Hello Connor,

If you still have access to Roblox on Xbox it shows the account username that’s linked to your Xbox profile in settings while in game. Username/Email/Phone can be used to sign in for Roblox. If you can’t remember the password a email or phone number is required to reset the password. The Roblox website will have more information on password resetting and account recovery.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  6. waifusimp9996 Win User

Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers)

Well if it had a phone number or a email linked to you account you could change your password on your Roblox account. If you do get access back into your account put on 2fa in your roblox settings. Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help! - Similar Threads - Forgotten Roblox password

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  4. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  5. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  6. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  7. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  8. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  9. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  10. Forgotten email connected to Xbox username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten email connected to Xbox username: We got a new Xbox & the old one cannot connect to a tv at all. We want to get all our old games, progress etc from old Xbox to new one. We can’t remember what email is connected to this username...