Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC

Discus and support Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I went to play Halo which I have on Steam. I was prompted to re-enter my password for my Microsoft account. The problem is I only made this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stewface47, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Stewface47
    Stewface47 Guest

Hi, I went to play Halo which I have on Steam. I was prompted to re-enter my password for my Microsoft account. The problem is I only made this account as it was needed for Halo back when I purchased it and have never had to login manually again since. Thus I have no memory of what my password is. I have tried submitting the account verification form multiple times but get told the information provided was insufficient however there is no additional information that can be provided. I fill it out with my name, DOB, country, region etc however, as I have not used this account for email or purchases and it has only ever had the one password I cannot provide any previous. I would really appreciate some help with this as I payed for and own the Halo: MCC but cannot play it without this login.

Thanks.

:)

Stewface47, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if it does not offer you this option is because there may have been many attempts to log into the account, so it sends you directly to the recovery form.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, you tried to recover the account through the account recovery form, however the message I sent is how much you try to log into your account by putting the email and then clicking "Forgot my password" and then when asking for a phone or recovery email to send the message, appears under the dialog box : "I do not have the recovery number"

It is from this moment on that you can add a new number or email.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Stewface47, by your description you forgot the password and also do not have an account recovery number or email to receive the code, you tried to add a code to your account, it would be at the time of step 3 described below, and click on the option "I do not have a number"

This would give you the option to add a verification number or email, but your account would go into a 30-day quarantine.

Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Stewart Barrack Win User

When I click forgot my password it just goes straight to the account recovery form. I don't get any of the options you mentioned.
  6. Stewart Barrack Win User

Hi, thanks for the reply, I am having difficulty understanding your message. I cannot find the option you mention, it just links me to the recovery form to complete again which as I said I cannot provide enough detail for.
Thema:

1. Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC - Similar Threads - Forgotten password Microsoft

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  4. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  5. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...
  6. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it: My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help is much appreciated...
  7. Daughter has forgotten password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughter has forgotten password: My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no longer log in. I have followed the reset process...
  8. I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help: Since i reset my xbox to get rid of a few troubles i couldnt remember the email for my microsoft account f186c8d4-8511-4a3b-9072-4555e17dd7cd
  9. Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox: I've forgotten my password for Microsoft account for x box, my phone number is on landline and doesn't accept texts. How do I get a new password? d8867795-3004-46ca-adbf-f6bc1b1f04f3
  10. My Xbox seems to have "forgotten" my Microsoft ID/Password!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox seems to have "forgotten" my Microsoft ID/Password!: I recently had occasion to change my MS Live id and it took some time to get the details set in Xbox (deleting old profiles and then creating and downloading the new profile. I was some way into...