Forgotten password and account blocked

Discus and support Forgotten password and account blocked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello to whom may answer this. I have been trying to get back one of my accounts which I have forgot the password for, for 5 days and I have yet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Samuelkru, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Samuelkru
    Samuelkru Guest

Hello to whom may answer this. I have been trying to get back one of my accounts which I have forgot the password for, for 5 days and I have yet to receive email from Microsoft about my concern, whilst I have been doing this Microsoft have been taking money out my account, also they have blocked my account and I cannot get my money and my account back

The account that is blocked is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I hope you can get me back my account before more money is taken

:)

Samuelkru, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

That means your request it's being reviewed, stop filling request as you could delay the process
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Samuelkru! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To recover your account you must fill the recovery form with the account information

You can find more information about how to do it here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Samuelkru Win User

Ok thank you for responding I’m sure me and other people will appreciate it
  5. Samuelkru Win User

No I haven’t received anything
  6. Samuelkru Win User

I have been doing this form 2 times a day for 5 days yet I haven’t gotten my account back
Thema:

1. Forgotten password and account blocked - Similar Threads - Forgotten password account

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  4. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...
  5. After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...: Hi there, After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve been asked to log back into my account and have forgotten the password (I’m currently writing this on my second account). My Xbox account was set up...
  6. I've forgotten the password to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've forgotten the password to my xbox account: I've forgotten the password for my xbox account 0a277520-d228-4e68-ae17-0b9d436a01a8
  7. How can I recover a Xbox 360/Live account that I’ve forgotten the email and password for?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a Xbox 360/Live account that I’ve forgotten the email and password for?: I’ve already attempted every means to getting ahold of an actual person with Xbox Live. This is why I’m here and I’m hoping I get the solution I need. I put a lot of time and effort into my...
  8. Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC: Hi, I went to play Halo which I have on Steam. I was prompted to re-enter my password for my Microsoft account. The problem is I only made this account as it was needed for Halo back when I...
  9. Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant...: Enabled and Linked account to Android Authenticator to be a responsible Adult Bought new android phone and reinstalled authenticator Forgot my password to add account back to authenticator app...
  10. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!: Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way....