Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360

Discus and support Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I would like to know if you can help me. I forgot the pass code of parental control and I can not find it anywhere, I had written it down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mathew FB64, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Mathew FB64
    Mathew FB64 Guest

Good morning, I would like to know if you can help me. I forgot the pass code of parental control and I can not find it anywhere, I had written it down on a piece of paper but I can not find it. Do you know in what way I can recover it?

:)

Mathew FB64, Mar 12, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to go around a password on Xbox 360?

Here is a support article link with instructions on how to do this.

That is if you are talking about the parental passcode on the 360s

Parental passcode reset 360
  3. gds1972 Win User

family passcode

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

New owner old parental still on

5. bowski477 Win User

Pass code reset

Is it a console passcode? If you've forgotten the passcode you'll need to contact phone/chat support to reset it.

LINK
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

Thema:

1. Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Forgotten passcode parental

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  4. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  5. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  6. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  7. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  8. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  9. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  10. Forgotten passcode xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten passcode xbox 360: I have just ground my old xbox 360 andvits asking for a passcode (I can't remember) so I go to reset passcode and it asks me a question I can't remember the answer to HELP please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 parental.passcode remove