Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date

Discus and support Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Forgot to redeem -yesterday was last date. Can you please help me use the code again and have the credit to my account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by laadiy, Aug 1, 2021.

1. laadiy
    laadiy Guest

Forgot to redeem -yesterday was last date. Can you please help me use the code again and have the credit to my account?

:)

laadiy, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Melonhead Jones Win User

600 Microsoft points promotion

I forgot to mention that the code to redeem your points will be emailed to the address ms has on file. Please make sure your contact info is up to date!
  4. Delicious Bacon Win User

Crunchyroll GAME PASS code "expired" before the "redeem by" date

That was the time I attempted the redeem, not when I should redeem the code by.

If the date is 11/30/21 then the it counts the last day, 11/30/21, as a viable date. This did not count it in.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Dishonered

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

The Last Of Us does not have a release date yet but it's slated for 2013. Oh and yes I am getting Dishonored.

[/quote]

Really? That sucks. I went to Gamestop yesterday to buy Darksiders 2 and they were taking pre-orders for it that day. They said it was coming out in October, but I forgot the date.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

It does say that the gift code is redeemed, but on the console itself it still says the last time it was "extended" was 2 years ago.
    double check to see when the subscription ends.

when I've used a code to extend my Gold/Game Pass/Ultimate Game Pass it hasn't changed the date for when it was last extended as that date is for when a charge was last made against a credit/debit card.

if you redeemed the code and it all went through, all you would see is the expiry/next charge date change to reflect the extended time.
Thema:

1. Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date - Similar Threads - Forgot redeem code

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  6. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  7. Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]: Hello! I unfortunately was stupid and did not redeem my code last night while i was playing because i thought it was the 28 not the 29. is there ANYTHING you guys can do to replace that code for...
  8. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  9. Forgot to redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “15/11/15” Issue: I received my code through Xbox Live message box but never got round to redeeming...
  10. Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code.: I got the game and played before December 19. I wondering if I can get the odst code again? 4d855d35-084e-4070-965c-a4e4fd99df03