Forgot the email which I used to create an account

Discus and support Forgot the email which I used to create an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so,Ive got an issue in which I forgot the email which I used to create an xbox account. The only reason I did create it was because I won a giveaway... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tsukuyomi Caeasar, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Forgot the email which I used to create an account

Hi so,Ive got an issue in which I forgot the email which I used to create an xbox account. The only reason I did create it was because I won a giveaway for xbox xbox pass and wanted to use it for xp boost and stuff. Now I can answer approx when the accs created and I know the gamertag and can provide to which lol acc it was linked. And the credit card I used since I would like to cancel the subscription.

:)

Tsukuyomi Caeasar, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Missing Microsoft account.

Do you remember at least the email?

If you don't, Minecraft Team suggest on their website: If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

Take a look at the "I forgot which email I used to create my Microsoft account" section:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

You can try to contact Microsoft Support at:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

If you remember at least the email of your Microsoft Account, we can try to recover it.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft: I forgot which email i used to create my Microsoft account for migration

Hi Tim, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I forgot the email address I used to create my account.

You do need your email address. However, if you can contact a Microsoft Advocate they can help so long as you can provide specific account information.

If someone writes in to support and gets the first level (gamer support) then they cannot help at all. They do not have account access because they're just gamers like us. Only a Microsoft Advocate can help with that as they are official Xbox support
    That clarifies things...however, the users I was referring to had spoken to support on the telephone...presumably telephone support would be above gamer support no? Unless there are various levels of telephone support of course?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you know your personal information including the gamertag set up a call back with support as listed below. So long as you can provide some specific account info they can give you the email for the account.

In order to request a callback, please follow the steps below:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us Click on "Contact Us" Select an option from the drop-down "What are you having trouble with?" Select an option from the drop-down "What's the issue?" Click "Next" Sign in if prompted. You will then be offered different ways of contacting Xbox Support, select "Request a call" and fill out the information that Xbox will prompt you for.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Nope, phone support is official as well. They should be able to help. Perhaps the people didn't give enough account info. When this happened to me years ago I had to provide old account info including recent purchases. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have enough info and had to go the Forgot route. Took me about 6 months to remember all the old info.
Thema:

Forgot the email which I used to create an account

1. Forgot the email which I used to create an account - Similar Threads - Forgot email used

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  4. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  5. I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account: Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was before or after migrating exactly, i am also...
  6. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  7. Forgot email used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email used for my minecraft account: Hi, I've forgotten the email that I used for my Minecraft account. I was able to recover it about 2 years ago, but me being me forgot to save it somewhere. Now I can't find out how to get to live...
  8. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet: So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and...
  9. Forgot the email I used on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used on my account: I forgot which email I used on my xbox account. I know the user tag name associated with the account as well as the picture used. This account is my account with the xbox live gold subscription on...
  10. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...