Forgot roblox password

Discus and support Forgot roblox password in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox series x, I pressed unlink on my account accidentally. My name on it was WhippyEmpress19. It doesn't say "forgot your password?" What shall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deeds1503, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Deeds1503
    Deeds1503 Guest

Forgot roblox password

On my Xbox series x, I pressed unlink on my account accidentally. My name on it was WhippyEmpress19. It doesn't say "forgot your password?" What shall I do

:)

Deeds1503, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Get[}~{]The[}~{]Last Win User

Forgot roblox password

Go on a PC or your phone to reset it. You can only reset it if you have a email connected to the account. If the Roblox account you made was created on Xbox, just re-link it and the data will still be there
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forgot Roblox password

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Audie!

Before you forgot the account did you have linked your roblox account to a Microsoft account?

If yes, but you don't remember your email in this case you may need to proceed recovering the Microsoft account:

The first way is reset the password using the link below:
    https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Or you can try fill this other form too, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team :
    https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.
  4. gamer#12 Win User

Forgot roblox password

i have forgot my microsoft roblox password what should i do
  5. hopesceal Win User

Need help signing into Roblox

hi my roblox username is G0at80y I forgot my password
  6. Francia J. Win User

roblox forgot password and gmail

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You will be needing to reach out to Roblox Support when it comes to an in-game account. You can reach out to them here: https://www.roblox.com/support
Thema:

Forgot roblox password

1. Forgot roblox password - Similar Threads - Forgot roblox password

2. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  3. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  4. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  5. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  6. I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...: I already tried the forgot password thing cca4687a-1127-4ec4-b788-784688ea346e
  7. Forgot Roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot Roblox password: Hi my name is Audie I only have one Roblox account that I actually play on and it’s on my Xbox I created it a couple years ago and I do remember my username but I do not remember my password I’ve...
  8. Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.: Can not find password Tried at least 1000 times 9b168812-b794-4635-8f89-cd075711d20d
  9. roblox forgot password and gmail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox forgot password and gmail: i forgot my password and I dont know my gmail that I used for the account my username is dathjackson 24247388-29fd-4447-8a1d-d1836a1c194d
  10. i forgot my pass of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i forgot my pass of roblox: hi Microsoft I help to restart my password of Roblox I try restarting my pass with my email but the don't give me anything a92d9344-4d52-4f0f-be3e-cc8b00d8c549