Forgot password

Discus and support Forgot password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I get back into my Xbox account if I forgotten my password everything I've tried it doesn't work I've tried to recover my account but that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom Ecv White, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Forgot password

How can I get back into my Xbox account if I forgotten my password everything I've tried it doesn't work I've tried to recover my account but that doesn't work either is there any other way I can get in

:)

Tom Ecv White, Feb 21, 2023
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Forgot password

Hello,

If you can't use any of the password reset options, you can still get access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to Recover your Microsoft
    account
    , follow the steps in the section above, and choose I can’t use any of these options. Then, follow the prompts to complete the online account recovery form to recover your account.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forgot Password

this is can be frustrating, so a few tips

take a breather if you need to

make sure all the info you enter is for the account you are trying to recover.

double check every answer before proceeding

and reach out to customer support/ post again in this thread if you need to
  4. gabriel galeano Win User

Forgot Password

Hello, How are ya? If you have a backup email or phone number linked to your microsoft account, just go to "forget password" and type your email or your phone number, then should your password recover message arrives on your inbox, or just like the fellow
    ambassadors has said. Thanks if i could help you, and have a nice day!
  5. choppyseize Win User

Forgot Password

Hi

You just have to keep trying, If you have tried numerous times in a row the system will basically flag you and there is nothing you can do but wait a few days until it's safe to try again. Maybe try a different browser if possible.
  6. Senkei88 Win User

forgot password

Thema:

Forgot password

1. Forgot password - Similar Threads - Forgot password

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  8. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  9. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  10. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...