Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.

Discus and support Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can not find password Tried at least 1000 times 9b168812-b794-4635-8f89-cd075711d20d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B.V._1, Apr 18, 2022.

1. B.V._1
    B.V._1 Guest

Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.

Can not find password

Tried at least 1000 times

:)

B.V._1, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi B.V._1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In this case you need to contact the game developer support to see the options for account recovery

https://www.roblox.com/support

That would be the only way to see if is possible to recover the account without that Information
  3. OniColoSsus Win User

Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox

Hello Connor,

If you still have access to Roblox on Xbox it shows the account username that’s linked to your Xbox profile in settings while in game. Username/Email/Phone can be used to sign in for Roblox. If you can’t remember the password a email or phone number is required to reset the password. The Roblox website will have more information on password resetting and account recovery.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  4. waifusimp9996 Win User

Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers)

Well if it had a phone number or a email linked to you account you could change your password on your Roblox account. If you do get access back into your account put on 2fa in your roblox settings. Hope this helps
  5. bootloop Win User

ROBLOX committing FRAUD by blocking unverified accounts

If that is the case then why don't they force the verification by sending that out rather than just resenting the password a blocking the account?

I can still login and get this message.

"..For the safety and security of your account, your Roblox password has been reset. To regain access to your account, please type in your email or phone number and click the submit button on this page. If you do not have an email or phone number associated with your account, please contact Roblox customer support at roblox.com/support.."

If the email hasn't been verified because Roblox was only played on the XBOX doesn't this seem extreme?
  6. DeniqL Win User

Could I get help finding the email by using my username

Hi,Matt! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately knowing a GT is not enough to get the email due to privacy terms.

Do you remember if you registered a phone number or alternative email to the account. If you did you can use that to get part of your email to help you remember.

At the sign in page:

Sign in options>Forgot username>Enter phone number or alternative email
Thema:

1. Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it. - Similar Threads - Forgot password Roblox

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...: I already tried the forgot password thing cca4687a-1127-4ec4-b788-784688ea346e
  8. Forgot Roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot Roblox password: Hi my name is Audie I only have one Roblox account that I actually play on and it’s on my Xbox I created it a couple years ago and I do remember my username but I do not remember my password I’ve...
  9. roblox forgot password and gmail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox forgot password and gmail: i forgot my password and I dont know my gmail that I used for the account my username is dathjackson 24247388-29fd-4447-8a1d-d1836a1c194d
  10. Forgot roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot roblox password: On my Xbox series x, I pressed unlink on my account accidentally. My name on it was WhippyEmpress19. It doesn't say "forgot your password?" What shall I do 16c9f148-af1a-4ee1-ad9b-8020606c940e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox on xbox is forgotten