Forgot Parental passcode

Discus and support Forgot Parental passcode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after buying an xbox one for my son for xmas I thought I would move his old xbox360 down stairs to the living room however when I try to watch anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpinierRhyme663, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Forgot Parental passcode

after buying an xbox one for my son for xmas I thought I would move his old xbox360 down stairs to the living room however when I try to watch anything on it the parent passcode window pops up, this is something I did set up when he got it 3 years ago
    and for the life of me I can't remember what I had used for the code, is there a way I can reset the code? and if this means contacting Microsoft does any one know what the number is? Thanks in advance for any help given. Spinier

:)

SpinierRhyme663, Jan 5, 2014
  2. UppedWord376
    UppedWord376 Guest
    how to disable the parent control on xbox360

I had put parental control and now I have forgot the passcode and the security questions, how to recover from it.

UppedWord376, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Sic emCallie
    Sic emCallie Guest
    Forgot parental controls passcode

I recently got xbox live for my 11 year old son. I tried to play a dvd in the xbox 360 for the first time since getting xbox live and it won't let me play the movie unless I enter a parental control passcode, which I do not remember ever entering. What do
    I do?

Sic emCallie, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Forgot Parental passcode

Hey there.

If you have forgot it then you would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks

The Evil Joker6, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Parental control forgot password

Are you referring to the Parental Passcode on the console, or are you saying you forgot the password to the WLID associated with the Parent Account?
  6. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Forgot Parental passcode

Hey there.

If you have forgot it then you would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks
  7. FIFOo85 Win User

how to disable the parent control on xbox360

I had put parental control and now I have forgot the passcode and the security questions, how to recover from it.
  8. HassanB Win User

Forgot parental controls passcode

Hello,

If you do not remember the passcode that you put in when you first setup the parental controls and you do not know the reset question answer then you will need to contact phone support to get the passcode reset manually.

Please reach out to phone support by clicking this link
    here
    and clicking Request a Call.
  9. onyxishere Win User

removing parental contro;

Disarmed - for future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread detailing your issue instead of bumping an older one.

If your parents have forgotted the passcode for the parental controls they will need to contact phone support for your region for more assistance.
Thema:

Forgot Parental passcode

1. Forgot Parental passcode - Similar Threads - Forgot Parental passcode

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  6. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  7. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...
  8. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  9. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  10. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT: Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id. 16d5a6bb-2b65-41e9-801a-8bcfbaf742fb