Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

Discus and support Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ray2fly Hernandez, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code

:)

Ray2fly Hernandez, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"If you have forgotten your passcode for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the passcode question you created when you set up parental controls."

If you have also forgotten the passcode questions you can follow the steps below:

"1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

control parental problem

If you have forgotten the parental control code on your xbox 360 and forgot the security question you can follow the directions in this link.

Parental control xbox 360
  4. ExiledAlligator Win User

Removing parental controls

i forgot my xbox 360 parental control password
  5. Hutnterhacko10 Win User

How to reset family timer if you forgot password

6. DarkishLime580 Win User

xbox 360 console concerns and questions need help

I put a parental control password on my xbox 360 and I forgot it and my security question what do I do to fix it
Thema:

1. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim - Similar Threads - Forgot parent control

2. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  3. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  4. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  5. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  6. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  7. I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...: I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it...
  8. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...
  9. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  10. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT: Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id. 16d5a6bb-2b65-41e9-801a-8bcfbaf742fb