Forgot my old xbox 360 account

Discus and support Forgot my old xbox 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying for almost 2 years now to recover my password by, guessing it and I concluded that I have to give up and get some actual help, I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by prod kuzy, Nov 1, 2022.

1. prod kuzy
    prod kuzy Guest

Hi, I am trying for almost 2 years now to recover my password by, guessing it and I concluded that I have to give up and get some actual help, I know my email, I know my gamertag but I forgot my password, I can’t recover my password because it’s linked to a phone number that I lost, I am actually trying so hard to remember the phone number to get it back from my network company but I just can’t, I tried to guess the password multiple times, I tried guessing my yahoo, blah blah, can’t do it, so what should I do? i know my gamertag, games that I own, last location I was connected from, aprox, the date I bought the games, the console just caught on fire and I don’t remember any serial code or something, I was young and dumb, I really need my account back

:)

prod kuzy, Nov 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Prod

If you didn't tried yet, I can advise you to fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. Jayden is the best I Win User

Forgot old account

I'm in foster care so I don't know the person who remembers the email
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Forgot old account

Yes it was a great conversation with you.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Forgot old account

Hi Jayden,

I’m Anirban and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have you tried any email and reset the password?

Kind regards
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Forgot old account

Thema:

1. Forgot my old xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - Forgot old 360

2. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  3. Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.: Hi microsoft just wondering if i can sign back into an old account that i havent used in 4 years, Battlehound345 (xbox account) i tried logging in back then and failed so since ive been using a...
  4. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  5. Forgot old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot old account: On my play station logging into Microsoft doesn't work as the account I used to log into it I forgot what do I do how can I contact support fa78bbc7-951c-4e6b-9f97-4b238018309a
  6. Unban old account but forgot old information for old email besides the password and email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unban old account but forgot old information for old email besides the password and email...: Hello, I had a question on how to get an old account unbanned. I know my information for my old email but I can't sign in due to my phone number changing. The account was made when I was in middle...
  7. I forgot email and password for my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot email and password for my old account.: I lost my account 8 years ago when I was little named navymlgsheep I know very creative. I lost both email and password as I forgot to write it down and had to make a new account due to the enter...
  8. I am trying to recover an old account of mine but I forgot the email and password all I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to recover an old account of mine but I forgot the email and password all I...: I am trying to recover an old account of mine but I forgot the email and password all I have is the username 3d91ff7b-7b6d-4829-b965-38069806e2df
  9. I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I found my old account but I forgot the email and password because it was from years ago,...: please help, I found my old account but I forgot the email and password to it, the username is: Buffetwarrior93 and I really need help logging into it 3465b01d-0542-40a2-87bf-8726a99c3b68
  10. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...